Chapter 43 - March 1975 / Part 02

Roger's POV

Mandy looked at me in amazement as she said she would like to meet my father-in-law and my mother-in-law.

"One day you'll definitely meet them," she said to me. "Who knows when they see me or if we go to Brazil?"

"I do not see that happening," he said, smiling at her, kissing her on the lips. "You said your mother is a nurse and your father a journalist, is that right?"

"Exactly." She smiled. "My mother's name is Elis. She is a standard nurse in a hospital in São Paulo. He's always in the operating room with the doctors. She works hard and I admire the profession she chose. My father is a journalist for a famous newspaper in the city of São Paulo, a police journalist.

"Interesting," he said with a smile. "So, did you ever think of being a journalist since you were a child?"

"I always admired my father's profession and always said that when I grew up I would be a journalist," he said with a smile. "When I was seven years old they put me on an English course and always told them I would study in London, where I would go to college in London.

"And it's good that you have fulfilled that dream," he said, smiling at her. "Otherwise, we would not have met, would we?"

"It's true, my love," Mandy said, kissing me in love.

"And did Cynthia and you meet?" I asked her.

- Cynthia was my English classmate and over time we became great friends and as we grew up, she always liked to take pictures with her father's camera and said that she would be a professional photographer and that just as I would study In London, so at the end of high school, we agreed to come to London together. Before my internship in the magazine, my parents paid my share of the rent in the apartment weekly, they sent me an allowance, but then, as I started to make money and pay my debts everything changed, I started giving more value to the money.

"I'm very proud of you, my love, very proud." I smile at her. "I love you very much, Mandy.

"I love you too, my love," Mandy said, kissing me in love.

Amanda's POV

I had to cheat Roger very well when he asked about my parents. Of course I did this, with a lot of heartache. I wanted to introduce my beautiful boyfriend to my father, Alex Bristley and my mother when possible.

Days went by fast and the boys have rehearsed for the tour in Japan in April and meanwhile, lawyer Jim Beach has been working on Queen's case with Trident Studios.

On Saturday, March twenty-ninth, at night, after I had made dinner for Rog and myself and watched a few movies, Roger brushed his teeth, put on his nightclothes, and hugged me around the waist in bed And kissed each other in love and exchanged vows of love. One in the morning, Rog is sleeping peacefully and I smile and kiss his forehead.

"Good evening, my love," he said, smiling and hugging her and falling asleep in his arms.

I felt protected in Rog's arms.

Roger's POV

I'm walking down a big dark alley, because somebody's after me.

"Come back here, Roger, come to me," said the person smiling.

"I'm going after my girlfriend, Mandy," I said confidently, and he started to laugh.

"Mandy is fooling you, Taylor, do you really think the redhead loves you?" Of course not. Now you do not escape me, Taylor - Said the person trying to grab me and I scream.