Chapter 69 - December 1975

Amanda's POV

Finally I finished my Master's degree in Musical Journalism. I'll give time to my studies now. I'm going to dedicate myself to my work, the things about my marriage to Rog, that's right, next year, I'll start to see the details of my marriage with my fiancé.

Meanwhile, the month of December, Queen did shows in English cities and the album A NIGHT AT THE OPERA, beat records of sales, in the United Kingdom and the United States of America. Within a month the band sold a million copies in the UK and in the United States it was coming to that. Queen finally became a world-known band. Bohemian Rhapsody was at the top of the charts, among other songs on the album, like the song Love of My Life.

Christmas was approaching and the band was still on the road. A week before Christmas, my mother returned to London, this time to stay and returned to live with my father, this time in his mansion. I still lived with Cíntia, although my friend and I, from January we live with our loves. Cyntia is going to live with Bri and I'm going to live with Roger.

Rog talked to me and said that we can live together, we are engaged and I accepted. I am very happy for this and for seeing my parents together and happy again.

Wednesday, December twenty-fourth, 1975.

Eight in the evening.

Hammersmith Odeon.

Queen is currently doing the last show of the UK tour in London. Christmas Eve night and the place is in full capacity. The show started at 8:00 p.m. and closed at 10 p.m. and in the end the boys wished everyone a wonderful Christmas night with the people they love.

At ten in the evening, everyone went to the dressing room and the boys quickly changed their clothes and then Freddie's parents with his sister, Bri's parents, John's parents with his sister, Rog's mother with his stepfather, Clare, Mary, Veronica, Cynthia, some friends all went to my father's mansion, because we'll all have dinner together. We will spend the Christmas night together and Christmas Day as well.

Midnight everyone toasted wishing Merry Christmas and then supper. It was an incredible night, wonderful. Christmas day was wonderful, too.

New Year's Eve, we all went to a country house that my father has outside of the city of London and we had an incredible year turn.

In the countdown Rog and I kissed in love and vowed for eternal love.

"1976 will be an incredible year for us, my love," Rog said, kissing me. "It will be wonderful to have your presence on the tour in America at the end of January.

He smiled at me.

"It'll be fine for me, so I'll keep an eye on you too with the naughty groupies, okay, Mr. Taylor?" - He said laughing at the kiss.

"My love, for you I'm faithful, I only have eyes for you," he said in my eyes kissing me.

"Well, Mr. Taylor, otherwise, I cut your dick in a thousand little pieces," he said, laughing.

"Do not be mean, my beautiful bride," he said, kissing me.

I will travel with the boys, to the United States, to the work of EMI Music and my friend Cíntia will be together, photographing the North American tour.

Before the tour, Rog and I will travel with my parents, to Paris, Luz City and we will stay there for a week.

To be continued.