Chapter 38 - November 1979 / Rainbow Theater.

Roger's POV

On the first of November, on Friday, Queen performed in the city of Newcastle, then on the 3rd of November, it was the turn of the city of Birmingham, on the 5th of November was the turn of Brighton, on the sixth was The turn of Oxford. On November 7, we returned to London for the album's release.

On the eighth of November, Friday, was the release night of the band's third album. The album is called Sheer Heart Attack, in relation to the name of the song she was writing, but it was not ready in time. I stopped writing the song in half, but one day I finished it. At the launch party, dinner was served for the guests and my girlfriend Mandy was present. When we left the launch party, I slept in her apartment in her bedroom, but there was no sex between us yet, but just sleeping in my girlfriend's arms was wonderful.

On Sunday morning, November 10, we traveled to Liverpool, and in the evening Queen performed in the city and at the end of the presentation, I realized that I was not having a return because the instrument had given me a problem. At the end of the presentation, in the dressing room I had a fit of fury and I kicked my foot hard and felt pain on the hour. Shit. I just have to break something. I was taken to the hospital and x-rayed, but, it was okay.

On November 9, on Monday, it was Manchester's turn, November 10 was Leeds's turn. On the eleventh of November, we traveled to Cardiff, the capital of Wales and on the twelfth day we performed in the city on the thirteenth of November, it was the turn of Glasgow in Scotland and on the fourteenth day we performed in Belfast, the capital of Scotland .

On the fifteenth we returned to England and performed in the city of Bristol.

Saturday, sixteenth of November. It was the twenty-second birthday of my beautiful girlfriend, Mandy. Queen would perform in the city of Leicester and Cynthia and Mandy went to town to attend the band's performance and so celebrate my girlfriend's birthday. Since I'm very much in love with my girlfriend, I can control myself not to betray her, because there are many beautiful women, but, my Mandy is the most beautiful and delicious of them all. Whenever I see a beautiful woman, I remember my girlfriend.

After the band's performance in Leicester, we went to the hotel's restaurant where we were staying and we had dinner there and Mandy and I could be at ease and there was still a birthday cake for her. Mandy blew on candle number 22 and the first piece of cake came to me. It was wonderful to spend the anniversary with my beloved and I presented with a chain that has the pendant of a boy and a girl holding hands, inside a heart.

"That pendant represents you and me," he told her, kissing her on the lips.

"I loved your gift, my love," she said to me, smiling.

"If I could, I'd give you my love, but I do not have that much money," I told her.

"I already have you." She smiled. "You are my greatest gift. I love you so much.

"I love you too, my love," he said, kissing her. "Happy birthday.

On Sunday the seventeenth, we gave a presentation in Canterbury and after the presentation Mandy and Cíntia had to return to London. The boys and I will still do two more shows before the London performance.

On Monday, the eighteenth of November, we performed in Portsmouth and on the 19th of November, it was the turn of Dover. After Dover, the boys and I went back to London.

Wednesday, November 20, 1974.

We're at the Rainbow Theater, getting ready for the last show on the Queen tour in the UK. The boys and I are pissed off because we suspect that we are being cheated by the owners of Trident Studios because we receive miseries weekly and although we have three albums recorded, we can not get what we want yet.

- There's something wrong about it all - I said to my fellow band thoughtful as he lit a cigarette.

I'd already talked to Mandy about it over the phone today. I'm nervous and I have to vent all my anger, revolt, on today's show.

It's now eight o'clock at night and the presentation starts shortly. Mandy and Cintia had access to the dressing rooms and my girlfriend hugged me worried.

"Mandy, my love, the Sheffield brothers of the Trident must be diverting money," he told her in annoyance.

"My love, then you decide that, but give your best tonight. It's the last show of the tour. Mandy glanced sideways and kissed me on the lips, strength and calmness.

"Thank you for being with me." I thanked her.

Eight-thirty in the evening, began the presentation at the Rainbow Theater. The 3,500 tickets had been sold. The house was full. I played drums with my soul, love and also with revolt. Even I'm not recognizing myself. After a two-hour show, Freddie thanks everyone for the presence, by finishing singing the last song and me in a fit of total fury, I destroy the whole drum kit on stage, almost hitting Freddie and Deacy, who were over Upcoming. Bri was on the other side of the stage.

Then our friends went to the dressing room and the boys and I started to complain about the things we suspected.

- Do I have the endorsement of you to write about it in my article and publish with your consent? Asked my girlfriend.

"Of course you do, dear Mandy. We really want to see their image scratched, "Freddie said in disgust.

Mandy said she would write this in her article and it would be published this week.

"Do not worry, my love, in spite of all the mishaps, you will achieve world-wide success with Queen and you will make lots of money. The number of fans of the band increases every day.Clare, and sisters Pat and Sue realize the number of members of the fan club. We're from the fan club and we know that, "Mandy said, kissing me on the lips." She's past her crisis of fury, please, try to calm down now, my love.

- Okay my love, just yourself to calm me, and understand the band, understand me. - He said kissing her.

Over time, I have become more and more sure that Mandy really is the ideal woman for me, to be with me, for the rest of my life. I love you more and more.

After the Rainbow Theater show, it really did leave Mandy's story in NME magazine talking about the band possibly being stolen. It's good that everyone knows, what's happening. They are making money at the expense of the band and the guys and I have not seen the color of the money.

At the end of November, Deacy and Veronica informed everyone that they are expecting a child. They will be parents. At least good news, but Deacy now have to worry about your child's care. Something needs to be done and we earn money from the label.

To be continued.