Chapter 68 - November 1975 / Part 03

Amanda's POV

I was crying in Roger's arms because he had died. My mother approached my father who was on the ground and began to scream.

- ALEX, TALK TO ME, ALEX, DO NOT DIE, DO NOT GO THROUGH MY LOVE. I ALWAYS LOVED YOU, DURING ALL THESE YEARS, EVEN THAT FAR, EVEN WITH MY PRIDE, ALEX, TALK TO ME, I FORGIVE YOU FOR ALL THAT MADE MY LOVE. ALEX?

Everyone was impressed by my mother's declaration of love to my father, now, in such a suffering moment. It's late now, unfortunately.

Suddenly my father opens his eyes and looks at us all. Roger smiled and said,

"Your father forewarned my love.

At that moment my father gets up and the cops approach.

"Elis, my love, you came in time," my father said to my mother.

"Alex, you were shot in the chest," my mother said in tears.

At that moment my father opened his shirt and there was a bulletproof vest. My father is safe.

"Elis, do you still love me?" My dad asked with tears in his eyes.

"I've always loved you, my love," my mother said, hugging my father and they were both crying.

Rog kissed my lips crying.

"I was afraid to lose her, my princess, my life." He holds me tight and then Freddie, Bri and Deacy come up to us and join in the hug and we cry together.

The cops meanwhile put Olivia, Emily and Michael inside the police car. Shortly afterwards, I hug my parents and cry along with them.

A few days later...

Friday, November 14, 1975

Queen goes on tour in the UK, but next week they will be back in London for the A Night at The Opera release party. Meanwhile, Emily, Lilian, Michael, Olivia and Mike will face life imprisonment for their evil crimes. Roger, my boyfriend is devastated to see his father in this whole story. It's hard for my boyfriend to face all of this, but from now on he will have to move on without looking back. My father is from now on Roger's father.

My mother returned to Brazil and promised soon to be back. She'll be back in London with my father. She forgave him heartily for everything he did and said she will live with him again and find a job as a nurse in London.

Our friends are stunned by everything that has happened, scared yet, but now the nightmare is over. Everything came to an end.

I wrote an extraordinary article for EMI Music explaining everything that had happened. Queen fans need to know. They must know all the dangers we all go through. Meanwhile, the boys for a week made presentations in the capital of Northern Ireland, the capital of Wales and the capital of Scotland, and even recorded some local programs. A week passed quickly, until finally the big day finally arrived, that the album A Night at the opera will be released with a big party for the musical press. Bohemian Rhapsody already makes success in radios. Queen became a success.

Friday, November 21, 1975

The big night of launch is being a great success. The musical press present, distinguished guests such as Elton John, Jimmy Page, among others, musical producers, my father, relatives of the boys, Cíntia taking pictures of the band, all happy. The new times have come. We are all happy. I was enjoying the launch party, but I'm working too, I put some things in my notebook and I'll still interview the guys that night. After they gave interviews to other newspapers and magazines, taking many pictures, Cíntia said:

"Mandy, it was time to interview the boys.

I approached them and hugged them, finally Roger grabbed me and kissed me on the lips.

"My princess, my goddess, looks stunning tonight in her sexy red dress. When we get to your apartment I'll rip off all your clothes, wait for me - Roger said softly in my ear in a sexy way and I smile.

"I'll wait anxiously for it, sweetheart," he said in his softly smiling ear.

Rog smirked at me and bit my throat.

"Couple, this is not the time to do inappropriate things here in the middle of all, please, my dear, control yourself," said Freddie, laughing.

And they all laughed together and finally the guys gave me the interview.

It was past two in the morning and Rog took the microphone and said,

- Before closing the launch party for the album A Night at the opera, I would like to thank everyone, Queen would like to thank the presence of all, we are very happy because finally the band is starting to make real success . But, I am here, today, to thank one person in particular, a person who has completely changed me. Before I met her, I was a lost boy, unhappy in love, I had a heart of ice, but, thanks to her, life came back to bomb in my heart, I came back to believe in real love, to want the person Twenty-four hours a day, every day of the week, for life. I'm not the most romantic boy, but, she knows what I really feel for her, she knows my feelings, my worries for her. She knows that my feeling for her is the purest that exists. I am capable of giving my life for her, I want to marry her, have children with her. I want you forever. Mandy, my love, thank you for coming into my life, in an unusual way, I confess, because at first we did not like each other, but with time everything changed. I realized how different you are, sweet, passionate, beautiful, intelligent woman, of character, I love you very much, my love. Thanks for everything.

I was already crying and people were applauding. Rog approached me smiling and knelt in front of me.

"I'm not done yet, my princess. He said looking deep into me. - I want to wake up with you, by your side, every day, from now on, I want to build my dreams, with you.

At that moment he took a small box of dark blue velvet out of the pocket of his trousers and opened it and there was a golden wedding ring on it.

- Mandy, I'm so nervous, I think I'll faint if I do not say soon - He smiled - My love, my life, you want to marry me, be my wife, forever?

I took my hand to my mouth and froze for a while and everyone looked at me, including Rog, who was already apprehensive.

"Dear Mandy, just say yes to the blonde, otherwise he'll fall hard on the floor if you refuse," Freddie said playfully.

"And then my redhead, what do you say?" Rog asked, looking at me.

- YES! YES! - I shouted with happiness - I WANT TO BE YOUR WIFE. I WANT TO MARRY WITH YOU, HAVE MANY BABIES, MINI ROGER RUNNING BY THE HOUSE.

"And mini Mandy, too." I want to be a girl's father too - He said to me smiling in love.

Rog got up and handed the microphone to Freddie and my fiancé from now on grabbed me around the waist and stroked my hair.

"I will love you forever, my redhead!" - He said.

"I will love you forever, my blondie," I said, smiling, and we brought our lips together and kissed each other in love.

And they all applauded. And at that moment Freddie started to sing Love of My Life for us.

To be continued.