Chapter 26 - April 1974

Roger's POV

Saturday, April 6, 1974

Everyone is gathered at the Kensington Tavern, enjoying the evening. The boys and I will travel tomorrow night with Mott the Hoople to the United States of America for a tour that will last two months. Freddie, Bri, Deacy and I are in the Tavern with our friends. Clare my sister is also present, as well as Cynthia and Mandy with their friend Mike. Mandy and I have not been talking to each other since the release of the band's second album. I did not like the way Mandy referred to me, as if I were ugly, saying that she would never stay with me. I'm very hurt with her. The friendship that was working, soured. What the hell. Now, to spend my time, I'm getting the photographic model and catwalker Emily Schavinsk. I realize Mandy and Emily do not like each other. I also do not like Mike and Mandy is with him today, here present. -

Mandy and I exchanged unpleasant looks. She looks beautiful as ever, but, she's very overbearing.

"I'll miss you, my dear," Emily said, hugging me and kissing me on the lips.

"I'll miss you too, my beautiful one, but I'll have to go on tour with Queen for two months," she said, kissing Emily's lips.

"When I get a break from the modeling agency I'm going to the United States to see you, Rog," Emily said, smiling, hugging me.

Mandy looked at me with hurt and hate.

Amanda's POV

I saw the beautiful love scene between Roger and Emily. I confess that I am very hurt to see her with this loss. Emily is a loser. The boys agreed today to go to Kensington Tavern and they called me, as did Cynthia and I said I would only go if I took Mike. I know Roger does not like Mike because only Roger's face says it all. Mike agreed and we're here. Roger looks at me with disgust, just as I look at him with disgust.

During the night we do not talk and we do not tease, or we do not insult ourselves. We just ignore each other. At one point in the night, when everyone was already dancing on a small dance floor, Mike hugged me and looked at me in a different way:

"You look so beautiful, Mandy," Mike said, looking at me and smiled.

"Thank you, you're beautiful too," she said, looking at him and her green eyes and black hair.

Mike brought his lips to mine and kissed me, taking me by surprise, but to provoke Roger, I responded to the brunette's kiss. At the end of the kiss, we smile and hug. Roger looked at me indecipherably.

When everyone was already leaving the Kensington Tavern, around three in the morning, Roger pulled my arm and made my body approach his. Rog looked at me mysteriously and touched my hair.

"You really are not, Mandy. He said that Mike was his co-worker and now even kisses him, he kissed, "he said harshly.

"It's you, you sour blond," he said angrily. "He's deceiving the poor model, as if he's going to make a serious romance with her." Careful, she'll fall in love with you, Taylor. You're not good, you're a fucking womanizer, you bastard. Thankfully there was no friendship between us. You are a true ogre and as Mike kiss me and I meet is my problem, that does not mean I'm his girlfriend.

"Well, I'm going to take on a romance with model Emily Schavinsk. - Roger said laughing and at that moment in front of our friends he pulled Emily into a tighter hug.

Emily hugged him and he kissed her on the lips and said,

- Emily, my beautiful, you want to be my girlfriend?

Nor did Emily believe what was happening. Roger was asking her in court in front of everyone.

"Of course I agree to be your girlfriend." Emily hugged him tightly and they kissed each other's lips.

Our friends looked at Roger and Emily and then at me. Clare looked at me and I looked at Taylor with disgust.

I quickly pulled Mike's arm and left the Kensington Tavern without looking back.

In the car, while Mike was taking me to the apartment with Cynthia, he said,

- Emily And Roger make a very handsome couple.

I can not believe I'm hearing such a blunder.

"Do not you think so, Mandy?" He asked looking at me.

Cynthia and I looked at each other and I said to him:

"I want Emily and Roger to go to hell!" Let lightning strike their heads at that moment! I can not stand Emily and I can not stand Roger.

"I thought Roger and you would be friends from now on." - He said.

"It's impossible to be Roger's friend, he's a total ogre," he said angrily. "And please, Mike, do not talk about him anymore, and Emily makes me angry.

"Okay, sorry," Mike said.

The night could have ended better, but, it was a fiasco.

To be continued.