Chapter 50 - June 1975

Amanda's POV

The month of June is passing fast and with this come the tests of the Master. I finish my studies by the end of the year. I have also taken the French tests and Rog is always going to pick me up on the course so I do not go home alone since they tried to sexually abuse me. He never found out who the man who tried to abuse me was, but those green eyes have always been familiar to me. Since then, I have been carefully redirected to the places I go, without Rog's presence.

Meanwhile, my beautiful boyfriend is finishing writing his song for Queen's new album. Freddie, Bri, Roger and John are working on new songs for a new album, as well as always rehearsing.

As the month of June is marked by a June party, the girls and I decided to hold a June party on Saturday, June twenty-first. This month of June I dined with my father twice, once with Lilian and Emily. Then Emily said to me,

"Now that Roger is single, have you taken the time to seduce him?" Do you think I do not know that you were crazy to be with him and that you never accepted the fact that he and I dated? It was because of you that he broke up with me, but make sure that if I know Roger and you are together, I will never accept it, I will break you.

"You're crazy," he said wryly. "Did you drink?" Roger and I are just friends.

I was afraid Emily would know something and open her mouth to Roger at any moment.

"I demand that you do not threaten Mandy, are you listening to Emily?" - My father said seriously.

- Well, I'll make threats. Roger, if you do not date me, you do not date anyone else, do you hear, Mandy? Emily said with hatred.

"Emily, why do not you take care of your life?" If Roger broke up with you it's because he did not love you, is it hard to understand that? He did not love it, period, "he said sincerely.

"If Roger is not mine, it will not be anyone else's, Mandy," Emily said, getting off the table, completely upset.

"You'd better talk to your daughter, Lilian." Emily is going crazy. And the way it is, it can do harm to someone.

"My daughter is right. Emily needs a lot of talk going on in a psychologist, maybe. Your daughter is not well, Lilian, "my father said.

"I'll take care of my daughter," Lilian said nervously, also getting up from the table and following Emily.

"You'd better tell Roger and the boys at Queen that you are my daughter and that it be soon, Mandy," my father said softly. "The way Emily is insane, she can lose everything at any moment and tell the boys the whatknow. Surely they will be upset, knowing all this, for someone else and not for you.

I was thoughtful about it. My father is right. It is more and more dangerous for anyone to know all this, that I am his daughter. The way Roger is never forgive me if he knew these details by someone else.

"I know Papa, but where is the courage to open the game with them all?" I said to my father softly.

"You'd better start thinking about it." The siege is closing, my daughter and I do not know how long you'll be able to hide it. Think about it, my love, "my father said.

The June Festival was held on June 21 in the building ballroom that Cynthia live with. The boys were excited about the new opportunity to release a new album and that EMI Music is investing in them. If they knew that my father Alex is a fan of the band and that he is one of the people in charge of EMI to invest in the band, the boys would be very happy.

Rog and I are more and more in love. We already went to Truro last weekend to visit his mother and stepfather and we went with Clare. We were in Roger's Alfa Romeo, my boyfriend is simply in love with his car and I'm curious to hear the full lyrics of my boyfriend's song, but, he does suspense. On the third of August we will have a year that we are dating. We are very happy.