Chapter 53 - July 1975 / Part 03

Wednesday, July 9, 1975.

Roger's POV

I'm in my apartment, where I live with Les. Les is working in the Chemical Industry, while the guys and I are writing the lyrics for the next album. I have not finished writing my song yet, but when I finish I will show them. After a long time, we took a break and went to have a snack, which the woman who works for Les and I had prepared.

"What about the anxiety to be a daddy, Deacy?" In the next few days, Veronica will give birth to my godson. "He smiled, opening a beer can.

"Anxiety is a thousand," Deacy said, smiling. "Veronica and I are very happy. As soon as we heard about the pregnancy, we were worried, after all, everything was uncertain for us, we had to run after the marriage issue, we did not know what we would do, where we would live, but thanks to God and thanks to Mandy everything changed. Mandy is an angel in our lives. With the ten thousand pounds she gave Veronica and I, we were able to rent a decent apartment to live with our unborn child and also to pay for the exams Veronica had to do. One day, when we make a lot of money with Queen, I'll pay Mandy ten thousand pounds with interest. Veronica and I will be forever indebted to Mandy. Cherish your girlfriend, Rog. Mandy is a love of person, she is an angel in our lives.

I grinned.

- It really is an angel, Deacy, I'm very proud of my beautiful girlfriend, my little redhead - told him - And I confess that I am more and more in love with my girlfriend. In August we will have a year of courtship. Mandy is the love of my life. Every day that passes I love her more.

"You really love her, dear Rog," Freddie smiled. "Everyone realizes how much you love the redhead. Ever since you started dating, you've never had any woman, you've wanted to know about another. You did not betray Mandy.

"Do not betray her, and I will not betray her." Both she and I are sincere, faithful and loyal to each other. And that's the basis of a relationship. Mandy and I always cherish for sincerity, without offense or lies. I can not stand a lie - Said drinking my beer.

"Honesty really is the basis of a relationship, along with complicity, trust, not just love," Bri said.

"Exactly, my brother," he said. "And Mandy and I have it all." I hope she never disappoints me, because I will do everything I can to not disappoint her.

"Mandy and you were born to each other," Deacy smiled and I smiled back.

Shortly after that, we finished the lunch, returned to the rehearsals of the band, to the work of writing the lyrics of the songs.

Amanda's POV

I'm finding my boss Olivia very mysterious, just like Mike. They've been talking a lot lately. I have noticed this and confess that I have not liked anything at all. I just hope they are not plotting against me. Mike never accepted the fact that I did not want to be his girlfriend. We never go back to being what we used to be, friends, if we can ever say we were real friends some day.Imagine if Mike knew I was Roger's girlfriend. He would certainly make a scandal. The less he knows, the better.

Mike's POV

"Everything is ready, Olivia. Tomorrow the bomb will fall on everyone's head - I told my boss.

"Great work, Mike, congratulations." She smiled at me and wrote a check to me. "For your fine work, here's your reward. Make the most of all that money. This is your. And the other check is for Emily, give it to her, please. She also did a great job.

"Thank you, Olivia," he said, smiling.

You'll pay for everything you've done, Mandy. Besides, I got a good amount of Olivia's money, which is in check. The check that would be for Emily, of course I did not give the photographic model, I got it for me. It will be mine too. At this time tomorrow Mandy will be crying tears of blood.

To be continued.