Chapter 47 - Tour in Japan / Part 03 - April 1975

Amanda's POV

Wednesday, April 30, 1975.

It's nine in the morning. The boys already had coffee, and at that moment, we prepared to go to the Nippon Budokan, where the boys will perform shows tonight and tomorrow night. They are now going to the venue, to rehearse for the evening performance. The 14,500 tickets for today's show and the 14,500 tickets for tomorrow's show were sold. Maximum stock. The boys are doing very well on the Japanese Tour and now they themselves have convinced themselves that they have a future with Queen, Japanese and foreign journalists have done a lot of praise. Cynthia and I are following the boys. Cyntia will take pictures of the band's rehearsal and I will write things that can be used about the article I am preparing for NME. Rog and I are so happy. Finally last night we made love / sex and everything was so magical, it was wonderful to meet my boyfriend this morning in my arms. We exchanged many vows of love.

At that moment we were leaving the hotel, to go towards the van that will take us to the Nippon Budokan. When we're near the exit, a group of half a dozen girls circle the boys to take pictures and get autographs.

- ROG, I LOVE YOU! - Screamed an insane fan and my boyfriend, who is dressed beautifully, sexy, with torn jeans, All Star on his feet, dark blue shirt and black jacket and sunglasses, scratches his head not knowing what to say the girl.

- I LOVE YOU, ROG, DO YOU HEAR ME? Cried the girl once more.

- I agra deco your affection to me and I love all the fans of the band, thanks to you, we are beginning to catch on! - Rog usually said taking the paper that was in the hand of the girl and gave an autograph for her - Do you want to take a picture with me?

- Of course yes! She said excitedly and asked one of the band's security guards to take the picture.

"I hope you enjoyed the photo," Roger said, smiling amiably.

- Of course I loved you, you are the love of my life! - Said the fan eager and gave a kiss on the lips of Roger.

Roger immediately pulled away.

"Please, no kiss," Roger said seriously.

"And why not, Rog?" Everyone knows how much you are a womanizer, "said the girl, smiling.

"I happen to be in love with a very special girl now, and I've left my life as a womanizer behind." - Roger said seriously - Please, never again any fan do this, to kiss me on the lips. I did not like that.

At that moment the security guards pushed away the fan, and jealousy consumed my body. Cyntia looked at me as a warning. I took a deep breath and looked at Rog, who looked at me quickly.

Then we all got into the van and on the way to Nippon Budokan I did not give a word to my courtship. I'm dying of jealousy, I never thought I'd be jealous of Rog, that way, like I'm feeling right now. I'm sitting next to Cynthia in the van.

"You did not say a word to Rog, my friend. It was not the crazy fan's fault to have attacked him, and he made it clear to her that he did not like the attitude, "Cynthia said.

"I know he's not to blame, but I can not control jealousy," he said.

Rog occasionally looked at me, silent as I talked to the boys about the trials that would soon begin.

Around ten in the morning we arrived at Budokan and they already knew the stage, the whole place of the concert. Cynthia and me too. A short time later, they started rehearsing and Cíntia took pictures and I took notes and Rog looked at me and I was serious. Around one in the afternoon, we all stopped for lunch. They had requested food for us. While we had lunch, Rog tried to play games with me, without success. My boyfriend is very playful, but this time, nothing worked. Rog realized I did not want to joke, nothing, he walked away from me, annoyed. I know I'm acting wrong with him, because he was not to blame. The rehearsal was until five in the afternoon and then we were taken to the hotel. We showered and at six thirty we all went to dinner. The performance starts at 8:30 p.m. After everyone had dinner, they went to get ready, because the limousine to pick the boys will be in front of the hotel at a quarter to eight in the evening, Cíntia and I will go by taxi to the place.

At seven-thirty in the evening, Rog came into my room, wearing his kimono that he had won as a gift.

"Can you comb my hair and put some base on my face?" He said sadly when I finished putting on makeup.

I looked at him, who was so sad. Her blue eyes gleamed with sadness. I approached him and asked him to sit on the bed. He sat quietly and picked up a comb and started combing his beautiful long blond hair. After I combed, I took some base and passed on her beautiful face, that there is practically no imperfection whatsoever.

"There you are, look in the mirror if it's all right," he said.

He looked in the mirror and said sadly:

- Thank you, Mandy, I'll see you at the Budokan.

"Rog, wait," I said sadly now and he looked at me.

He was in front of me looking melancholy. I approached him and kissed his lips. At first he did not kiss her back, but then kissed and stroked her cheek.

- Good luck at the presentation, my love. I hope the boys and you make the most of yourselves tonight. Destroy, "he said, smiling at him, and Rog entwined our hands.

"Calm down, my jealous?" He said to me.

"I am, but I did not like the attitude of that cheeky fan, I wanted to fly on her neck," she said irritably.

"I was not to blame, my redhead, you know that, sweetie. I made it clear to her that I did not like her attitude. Mandy, I love you very much and only have eyes for you - said Rog touching my face.

"I know my love," he said sincerely. "I'm sorry, but I could not control my jealousy and I discounted you, ignoring you all day.

"I was very upset," he said sadly. "But I apologize to you, because I love you very much, my princess.

"I love you too, Drummer Boy," I said to him and we kissed in love. - See you later. Excellent presentation, I will be there prestige.

Rog smiled at me by giving me one more saddle and left my hotel room. The first performance at Nippon Budokan was wonderful, I was thrilled. After the presentation, when everyone returned to the hotel, a snack was served to the boys and by dawn Rog and I made love again and tomorrow will be the last presentation of Queen's tour in the Land of the Rising Sun.

To be continued.