Epilogue

Epilogue

2017

June...

Amanda's POV

In the next few days, Rog will tour the United States, with Queen + Adam Lambert. Rog and I were married, we had five beautiful children and soon we will be grandparents. It was about time.Two years ago, I retired and quit my profession as a journalist and I've just been following Rog on tour with Brian and Adam Lambert and also traveled, enjoying life. Rog will be 68 years old and I will be 65 years old.

I'm in Los Angeles with Rog, strolling and enjoying the days off he has with the guys before the tour. I'm at the pool, from the hotel we're staying at. My red hair, already painted, after all, at the age of 40, began to appear white hair in me. I miss my natural red hair. I was sunbathing with sunblock and Rog sits next to me.

"You're still beautiful, my love, even after so many years, even after you've been pregnant five times," Rog said, smiling.

"I've always looked after myself and you," I said, smiling. "You look great, too, for the sixty-eight-year-old. You're thinner, handsome. Your eyes and your youthful smile remain.

Rog looks at me with even looking passionate when he declared to me, saying that he loved me and he caresses my face, and smiles.

- I am happy with you until today, so I decided to take better care of my health, I still want to live a lot with you, to see our grandchildren, playing in our house.

I smile at him and kiss his lips.

"Our love was so strong, we overcame the differences between Leo and Scorpio," he said, smiling.

"You've always been hooked on this horoscope thing, have not you, my love?" He smiled.

"I always was, and our friend Freddie was, too," she said, remembering our longing Freddie.

"Freddie and you spent hours talking about horoscopes. I remember when you did the astrological map of Freddie, Bri, Deacy and mine. If I were not a journalist, I'd make a lot of money with Astrology, too. "He smiled at me.

"Do not bother with me, my drummer, my Drummer Boy," he said, smiling.

"You have not called me that in ages," he said, laughing. "My eternal little redhead.

At that moment Rog brought his mouth close to my ear and began to sing the song Fat Bottomed Girls, a song Bri had written, but Rog loved to sing for me, saying that I always had a big butt.

"You bastard, you do not really change my love, even after so many years, that's incredible," I said, laughing.

"I'll never change, and you love the bastard here, do not you?" - He said grabbing me strong in the lounge chair by touching my waist and some people saw.

And I started laughing loudly.

"I've always loved you, my eternal blond bastard," he said, laughing.

"I've always loved you, too, my hot redhead." He smiled and we kissed in love.

And as the years go by, let the decades pass, Rog and I remain together, with much love and will be like this until the last day of our lives.