Chapter 70- Paris/January 1976

Wednesday, January 7, 1976

Amanda's POV

My parents, Rog and I arrived in Paris yesterday during the day. At that moment, we are in a rented car, on the way to the Arc de Triomphe. My parents are in the back of the car and Rog, my beautiful boyfriend is driving the vehicle. The French steering hand is different from the English hand. Roger wants to increase the speed of the vehicle, but, I look at him and say, while my parents are kissing in the back:

"Do not even think about increasing the speed of the vehicle, my love. My parents are with us. My parents would quarrel with you and you are not used to driving in another hand.

"Love, I know how to drive," Rog said, looking at me with a smile. "You do not trust me in driving, do you?"

"I trust, distrusting," he said, laughing at him, and Rog smiled and stopped the car, singing a tire at a traffic light.

- What was this? My dad asked me to stop kissing my mother and they looked at Roger and me.

"Excuse my father-in-law, I was distracted," Roger said, laughing softly, looking at me.

"Be careful in the direction Rog," said my mother looking at Rog and then my parents kissed again.

"You're hopeless, Rog," he said, laughing at him.

- I love you, redhead! He smiled at me and kissed my lips.

Quickly the week in Paris, passed and the last day we were in Luz City, we decided to have lunch and when we arrived at a restaurant that my father had reserved, a group of young people appeared, asking for autographs for Roger, saying that he is a Queen fan. Rog happily answered everyone by signing autographs and taking pictures.

"Will I be able to be engaged to a Rock Star?" Finally my love, Queen has achieved success, fame - said smiling.

"Finally, now, I'm rich, famous, and popular." He smiled at me.

"And happy, is not it?" I asked looking at him.

Rog grabbed my waist and stroked my face.

"I'm the happiest of men, to have you with me," he said honestly, looking into my eyes. "What good would it be if I had all this, but had not I?" He would be an incomplete, unhappy man.

"My heart is yours, Rog," she told him.

"My heart is yours, Mandy," he said to me. "Always take care of my heart.

"I promised you that one time and keep promising," she told him, kissing him.

"Son and daughter, let's have lunch," my father said.

"Yes, my father, I'm hungry," Rog said to my father.

"Roger's hungry," he said, rolling his eyes, smiling.

"Your father is the same," said my smiling mother with a horoscope magazine on the table.

I took the magazine and opened the signs of Leo and Scorpio in love.

"Shall we see the combination of our signs with that of our loves?" "My mother smiled at me and I nodded and did it while we waited for the food to arrive.

While my father and Rog talked animatedly, my mother and I would laugh at what we read in the magazine, and Rog and my father stopped talking.

"Can Rog and I know, why do both of you laugh so hard at this horoscope magazine?" Asked my father, raising an eyebrow.

"We really want to know, my love," Rog said, looking at me.

Then I began to read a little loudly what was written in the horoscope magazine, for my father and Rog to hear:

'' There is no king without brown imminent. The Scorpio sets the strategy, acts in the dead of night, reaches his target and leaves the glories and tributes to the Lion. They are perfect accomplices and together they make the earth tremble. They are also perfect lovers, although somewhat turbulent. They hover above the banalities of daily life, like queues on the benches and gutters in the garage. They behave as if they have left Wuthering Heights, exchanging sparks of love and hate as lightning strikes the house. It sounds a bit tiresome, but every great passion consumes adrenaline. ''

At that moment I stop reading and my mother and I burst into laughter. Rog and my dad scratch their heads.

"Really this horoscope tells the truth about our relationship, my love," Rog said, looking at me in confusion.

"Going on," I said, reading the magazine. "Remember to keep your tolerance always high. Otherwise, the leonine and the Scorpio will not have many conflicts. Moments of joy and friendship will be part of the routine of both. In bed, the two should give up a bit so that both can enjoy the moment better. While leoninos have more desire of pleasure, scorpios only manage to be released with affection and romanticism.

"That's the bed, the sex is true, I'm pure fire, while you, little redhead is more tender, romantic, but hot, too," Rog said, grinning.

"Are these ways of talking about my daughter, Rog?" - My father said seriously.

"Sorry, father-in-law, pardon," Rog said to my father, running over his words.

"Alex, do not be a saint, you're like that too," said Mother, laughing.

- Leo's kiss is striking and passionate. The lion strives to make everything perfect, which makes the kiss unforgettable. Scorpio's kiss is hot, sensual and laden with desire. All love games are present in the kiss of a Scorpio. - He said finishing reading.

- Really your kiss my love is hot and sensual, loaded with desire, only your kiss already animates my little friend from below - said Roger grabbing me and smirking. "Here comes my redhead.

And at that moment Rog and I kissed with love and desire in the restaurant.

"Elis, are these young men's ways to behave?" Look at the fire my son-in-law is with my daughter. I heard my father saying that.

"Alex, my love, they're young and they look like us when we were young too," my mother said. "He's from Leo and she's from Scorpio.

"Just like us, my love," my father said, smiling and kissing my mother too.