Chapter 24 - March 1974

Amanda's POV

Friday, first of March.

Eight in the evening. At that moment I'm having dinner at my father's house, commenting on my work in NME magazine as a journalist, my Master's degree in Music Journalism and my beginning of the French course. I finished the Spanish course and now I am learning to speak French.

"You're very determined, my daughter. She is a great journalist and I am very proud of you - said my father smiling.

"Thank you, Father." She said thoughtfully.

"Today started Queen's tour with Mott the Hoople in the UK, is not it? My father asked.

"Yes, my father," he said, eating the salad. "They'll be performing shortly at Blackpool Winter Gardens. And in April they leave for the United States of America.

I was thinking about the photo shoot yesterday, when Emily threatened me. I wanted to warn Roger about the model, that it has a dubious character, but, how will I tell Roger that I've known him for a long time? I wondered what to do.

- Daughter, is everything okay? I'm finding you tense, "my father said.

I sighed and looked at him.

"I need to tell you something, my father, and it has to do with Emily, your future stepdaughter," he said.

"What did she do to you?" My father asked seriously.

I told Daddy everything and he was annoyed and smacked his hand on the table.

"I'll have a very serious conversation with Emily and Lilian." If Emily threatens you again, I will not answer for myself, "my father said in full irritation.

When I returned to the apartment later, I told Cynthia that I had told my father what had happened.

"You did very well, Mandy. Emily can not threaten you that way. She thinks she owns the truth and can go over all. - Cynthia said - I can not stand her.

"I hate her," she said irritably.

Cynthia was looking at a photo of Brian, who took out the last few shoots and sighed smiling.

"They traveled this morning, and I miss them already," she commented.

"You miss Brian, do not you?" - Said sitting next to my friend. "When will you have a romance?"

- A romance? She smiled. "I realize that as Brian approaches me a lot, he walks away and I do not know what else to do. I already show him how much I admire him, how much I love him. Does he not like me?

"Bri loves you." I smile at her. "But Bri is more sensitive, shy, compared to Freddie and Roger. Give him time.

- I really wanted to be taking pictures of the tour at that time, but I could not go to work in the modeling agency and also because of the Masters in Photography - She sighed defeated.

"In the future, you'll be Queen's official photographer." I smile. "The boys love your job, Cynthia. You're a great photographer.

Roger's POV

After the presentation of Mott the Hoople, Queen performed at Blackpool Winter Gardens. The seaside town of Blackpool is almost four hours away from London. The UK tour will last a month and the next month will go to the United States.

After the presentation at the Blackpool Winter Gardens, a very pretty brunette asked autograph for the guys and me and she flirted with me.He gave no other. I went to the motel in town with the hot brunette. The next morning, Saturday, March 2, I woke up with a headache and looked at the clock. It was past nine in the morning. At that moment, I remembered the boys who were supposed to be at the hotel, waiting for me madly. Let's travel to Manchester today. And at that very moment I also remembered the beautiful blonde Emily Schavinsk, with whom I took a picture a few days ago and also remembered the most beautiful redhead in the world, beautiful and sensual Amanda Lins, my Mandy, now my friend. I did not understand why I remembered the two girls, and next to me was a naked brunette, totally hot. But, I did not have time to stay with her. I went to the bathroom, did my oral hygiene, changed my clothes and beside the headboard, left a note for the brunette, as well as money for her to pay for the motel stay.