Chapter 67 - November 1975 / Part 02

Roger's POV

When Lilian was about to shoot me, a policeman came from behind and pinned her to the ground and came more to him. I breathe in relief. Freddie comes in with the cops in the building.

"She tried to kill us, Lilian Schavinsk tried to kill us," Brian said, startled.

"Lilian Schavinsk, the fashion company," said one of the policemen.

- I want to kill them, everyone, I hate you Alex, I hate you - said Lilian out of control.

"You'll have a lot to explain at the police station, it will certainly be tried and processed, Lilian," said the policeman. "The other police will accompany you to go find Amanda Lins Bristley," the policeman said, taking Lilian out of the building.

The police put her inside the police car and at that moment there were already many photographers around the building, television channels, taking pictures. There came a woman running at that moment, saying desperately.

"Mr. Alex, call you." It's Olivia Stuks.

We run back to Alex's office and the cops accompany us. Alex picks up the phone and puts it on the speaker phone and as he talks to Olivia he runs his hand over his face in despair. I hope nothing serious has happened to my beloved girlfriend. Olivia said the place that Mandy is and that until dawn she wants a suitcase with a million pounds at the place Mandy is in captivity. Alex said he'll take the money.

"By the way, I think your son-in-law is dead, along with the rest of Queen, is not he?" Olivia smiled wryly.

"They're alive, Lilian failed, and she's stuck." And you will pay dearly for everything you have done and are doing. That will not be like this, you hear, Olivia? My father-in-law said angrily.

"Lilian has failed, but we will not fail, Alex. If the money is not here until dawn your daughter will be dead. "Olivia grinned as she hung up the phone.

"I'll have to carry this bag until dawn and we'll take them, my daughter can not die," my father-in-law said, crying.

"Mandy will not die, she will not die, I want my love with me," she said, crying. "But you will not carry a million pounds in the suitcase, we have to think of a plan."

"What do the police gentlemen suggest?" Freddie asked.

The cops looked at us and we began to talk and as they spoke a great hope appeared for all.

"You do not have to carry a million pounds in your suitcase, Mr. Alex. "It will not be necessary," said the chief of police.

"Then we'll have to put the plan into practice, we can not afford to waste time," he said desperately. "And when they find Michael, please arrest him."

I cry in the arms of my father-in-law and my friends. I never thought my father would do this, ever. Then I called my sister Clare, our other friends, and my mother and stepfather telling them everything that was happening and they were shocked and desperate, but we said that everything would work out. Alex called Mandy's mother, who was in Brazil, and at that moment my mother-in-law went into despair and said she would take the first flight to London, because she wants to see her daughter.

At dawn, we set out for the place where Mandy is kept in captivity.

Amanda's POV

I spent the whole night without eating. I'm hungry, I just drank water because I was not thirsty. I did not want to eat the food prepared by Emily. Michael, Olivia and she said that the boys from the Queen are dead, that only my father is alive, to pay my ransom. I cried all night thinking about Freddie, Brian, John and my boyfriend Roger.

"I'll never forget you, my love, you'll always be in my heart, you'll always be with me," she said, crying.

Around eight o'clock the next morning, Olivia took my breakfast with Michael.

"I do not want to eat," he said with hatred. "I want you to die. This is my will.

"Better watch your mouth, redhead," Michael said, smiling. "Otherwise I might kill you."

"Then kill me, I'm not afraid." The boys from the Queen are dead, Roger is already dead, my life is over. Stop me now, if you will, "she said, crying.

"Calm down, Michael, let's not waste our money, a million pounds, not really." Olivia smiled. - Have your coffee. Soon, at nine in the morning, your father will be here with the money we ask for and you will be released.

They leave the room and leave me alone crying. Of course I did not drink coffee. My pain was immense. She kept thinking of Roger.

About five to nine in the morning, Michael came into the room he was in and got up and pulled me hard out.

"It's time to see your dad and Olivia, Emily, Lilian, Mike, and I share the money," Michael said.

He was pulling me hard and Emily and Olivia were accompanying us out of the place. Because I did not see the light of light for a few hours, I closed my eyes at the light of the sun. I see my father's car approaching. Only him. My hopes were over. The boys really died. My father parks his car and leaves the vehicle with a large suitcase.

"Do not come too close, Mr. Alex," Olivia said. "I see you came alone, as arranged, without police, very well.

Everyone smiled Machiavellian.

"I did as I agreed," said my frightened father. "The million-pound money is there, now release my daughter and let us go." If you want to count the money, feel free.

"Very well, Alex. It was for me to be your second daughter, but, you rejected my mother, did not want to know about me and we will never forget. Now they're paying for everything they did, "Emily said.

"Throw the suitcase of money for us and free Mandy," Michael said, smiling victoriously.

My father then threw the suitcase towards them and at that moment Michael took it and opened it.

- Let go of my daughter, now, please. - Said my father looking at them.

"We will not let go," Michael said, looking Machiavellian at my father.

At that moment Emily grabs me and points a gun at my head.

"Please do not kill my daughter," my father said in despair.

"My life is over, Daddy. The boys died. Roger, the great love of my life has died - Said crying.

"They did not die Mandy, they did not die," my father said. "They're alive. Lilian could not kill them.

At that moment, hope returned to my heart. Then Emily pointed the gun at my father and I hear Michael say,

"The monies are false!" FALSE! - He screamed.

At that moment, police cars arrive from several sides and Emily said,

"Before I kill you, I'll kill your fucking father, VADIA!"

"No, no, not my father. I said in despair.

I see Roger's car next to one of the police cars and he gets out of the vehicle with Freddie, Bri, John and my mother? My mother is here?

The police are able to immobilize Michael, the father of Roger and Olivia, but before immobilizing Emily, she shoots towards my father and the shot grabs my father's chest.

- NO! - I scream! - FATHER!

At that moment, one of the cops shoots Emily, her leg immobilizing her. And I run to my father in despair.

- FATHER, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FATHER, TALK TO ME! FATHER: I cry out crying.

Roger grabs me, hugging me.

My father is dead.

To be continued.