Chapter 64 - October 1975 / Part 01

Amanda's POV

Wednesday, October 1, 1975.

Eight in the morning.

I am in the hospital. Roger is in the room, looking at his hands, sad. He gave everyone a fright. Crashed the car. Shit. Does Roger want to kill himself anytime? It is? The boys had already visited him and now it's him and me, alone, alone in his room. He will receive high medication tomorrow. I stand beside him, with a gelatin, in my hands.

"The doctor asked you to eat this," he said, taking a spoonful of jelly to deliver to him. "Go, open your mouth." I said a little harshly.

"I do not want to eat anything," he said gloomily. "I should have died in the car accident, after all, my life is over!"

Annoyed to hear him say this, I touched his face and said a little loudly:
- Your life is not over! It's just starting with Queen, you know? You will have everything you want: fame, money, rock and roll, women. - She said looking at him.

"I'll have almost everything," he said to me in despair.

At that moment our sad eyes met.

"Will I miss what, I may know?" - She said looking at him.

"You know what," he said, his eyes shining. "You'll miss him." YOU! MAIN.

I sighed and smiled wryly.

"I thought the main one was Emily," he said sarcastically.

"Emily is a letter out of the pack, Mandy. I broke up with her before I hit the car. I do not know why I came back to date her, without loving her, "he said.

"So you hit the car, because you were remorseful that you broke up with her, did not you?" - She said irritated.

"No, my remorse is not to have forgiven her," Roger said with tears in his eyes. "I love you Mandy, I can not forget her. I was upset yesterday, thinking of you all the time, if one day you'll forgive me for coming back with Emily to tease you.

I stared at him in amazement.

"You populate my dreams, day and night, 24 hours. Even when I'm recording the album with the boys, I think of you, how much you need in my life, my redhead. He said sincerely.

My eyes filled with tears.

- Please tell me. You forgive me? I need to know Mandy, "he said desperately.

- For what? For the first opportunity, back with Emily again when we fight for something? When do we disagree? This is it - I said wiping away my tears that kept falling from my face.

"I swear to you that I will never return to Emily." I know how much Mandy missed, not having said about your father before, who he is, about your identity, but, you had your reasons, but I was hurt, because I wanted you to trust me to say, but, if You did not say it because you had a good reason and I judged you. Deacy and me. He is also sorry. - Roger said holding my hand and then kissed her and took my hand and passed her face. I looked at him passionately, at that moment. And I stroked his hair with my other hand and he closed his eyes. Tears streamed down my face.

"Do you still love me, Mandy?" - He asked looking at me - Will you be able to forgive me? Because I forgive you for omitting everything to our friends and me. I love you very much and I do not live without you.

I look in love and close my lips to him and without control of my feelings I kiss Rog's lips and he kisses me too. We exchanged a totally passionate kiss, full of love, pain, longing and we cried together.

"I forgive you, but that's the last time I ever forgive you for keeping Emily's lapse," she said irritably.

"I will not stay with her any longer. I swear - He said kissing me in love.

Then he laid his head on my shoulder and I stroked his hair and he closed his eyes.

"And next time I'll drive carefully, Rog," he said, scolding him, and he looked at me.

"Why did you come to the hospital before we made up?" He asked curiously.

"Because I was afraid of losing you, of you dying," she said sincerely.

He caressed my face and then we kissed again.

To be continued.