Chapter 42 - March 1975 / Part 01

Amanda's POV

Friday, March 7, 1975.

Queen landed the night at London's international airport. The boys could not get on with the tour because of Freddie's voice problem. He has nodules on the vocal cords and had to cancel the other shows. They only completed half of the tour.

On Saturday, March 8, International Women's Day, Rog and I had dinner together at night and ordered pizza for us. Cíntia went for a walk with Bri, they went to dinner together.

"First was Bri's illness last year, now Freddie's voice. We've never been able to complete the whole tour in the United States, that's not normal, "Rog said frustrated. "I just hope nothing bad happens."

"My love, do not be like this," he said, stroking his face. "Everything in this life has a purpose. I feel like something great is coming to Queen.1975 will be the year of the band.

"Will it be my love?" If that does not happen, the band is gone, it will end. The boys and I have already decided that - Rog said taking his beer.

"Well, I say that by December of this year, something great will happen to the band, have a little more faith," I told him, pulling off his beret and running his hand through his blond hair and looking sharply into his blue eyes.

"Even though the tour was canceled, do you know what's good in the middle of it all, my love?" - He asked.

- What my kitty? - He said smiling to him.

"It's to have you with me here, my princess." He smiled. "I've been missing you for almost a month without seeing you. I was already freaking out.

"Own, my Drummer Boy, longing consumed my chest as well," he said, kissing her in love.

"Happy international woman's day," he said to me, handing me a ship of red roses. "To the most beautiful, intelligent and sweet woman in the world.

"Thank you, my love." I smile at him. - I love you.

"I love you more, my lovely redhead." He smiled and kissed me again.

The month of March was passing and Rog, unfortunately had to lock up his Master's studies, because he did not have more time to study.He said he will only return to the Master now if Queen is not a successful band. Two more weeks passed from March with much work in NME magazine and I realized that Olivia my boss monstra looked at me in a mysterious way. What the fuck do you want now? I'm afraid of this woman.

Saturday, March twenty-second. Rog and I went out with our friends to Kensington Tavern. The boys commented that EMI arranged for them to tour Japan for next April. They are more cheerful and confident and meanwhile, Freddie is recovering the voice.

When we left the Kensington Tavern, Rog gave Cynthia a ride and me and he asked if we could sleep in our apartment and I said yes. We got home almost three o'clock in the morning, and Cynthia gave us a good night. I even prepared some tea for Rog and I because the night was cold and then we went to my room and rang the radio next to my bed and Rog lay down beside me, under the blankets. I have not made love to him yet, but I'm already working out a romantic night for this to happen fast. Meanwhile, we exchange only caresses and swear love. Rog has been patient and loving to me.

"My love, I'd like to ask you a question," he said.

"Take your time, my love," he said, looking at him.

"Since we started dating, you never talked to me about your parents and what they think about our relationship. I think you already called them in Brazil and said you have a boyfriend, right? He said looking at me.

I swallowed hard. Holy shit. Is he coming to ask about my parents right now?

"Of course I told you about it, my love and they are very happy," I said to him smiling, but with a great fear inside me.

"I want to meet my mother-in-law and my father-in-law," Roger said, smiling.

No, this can not be happening.

To be continued.