Chapter 65 - October 1975 / Part 02

Olivia's POV

Friday, October 17, 1975.

I'm having dinner at a French restaurant with Michael, Roger's father.

"Emily is suffering a lot because she loves her son, but he only has eyes for Mandy," she said with hatred.

"Tell Emily to look for something better, Olivia," Michael said coldly, taking a glass of wine. "She's so beautiful. I should date some model, actor, but Roger. My son is without a future, a loser.

"I already talked to Emily about it, but my friend is irreducible. She said if she finds out that Roger and Mandy are dating again, she's going to kill them both. And the way she's crazy, obsessed with Roger, I do not doubt that she commits this madness and ends her modeling career.

"I think it's time we acted, Olivia." I want to end my son, I want to end Roger - Michael said looking at me with hatred.

"I think you're right, Michael," he said, lighting a cigarette. "We have to start thinking about something, to end Roger's life and end up with Queen forever.

Amanda's POV

Everything went back to normal, as before. Roger and I went back to dating and my dad was very happy. Clare and Winifred were also very happy. John forgave me and said that talking to Veronica, he wants Roger and I to be really godfathers of Robert. Cynthia and Brian started dating too.

Friday, Sept. 17, 1975. After another day at EMI Music, Roger, my father and I went to dinner. Rog had already finished recording the band's new album entitled A Night at the Opera, but now they are looking at the album cover and back cover issue and are running out of time as the album is due to be released soon .

Rog and I were en route to the French restaurant, where our parents already waiting for us for a while because he had a meeting to work at the restaurant. In the car, Rog drove carefully, paying attention to the traffic, which was chaotic.

"I think we'll be a little late for dinner with your father," my boyfriend said, stopping at the red light.

"No problem, my love, drive carefully, okay? - He said stroking his face. "Please, from now on, drive carefully."

He looked at me and kissed me in love and then hugged me.

"I love you very much, redhead, very much, my heart is yours. Take good care of him, please, my love - he said smiling at me.

I smile at his cute words.

- I 'll handle very well, my beautiful blondie - I smile at him kissing.

After Rog left the hospital, he put the car in the repair and was ready a few days ago.

Rog and I arrived at the restaurant half an hour late and explained to my father.

"No problem, young men," my father said, greeting us. "Anyway, I'm glad you're here. He wanted to take some time and talk to them.

Rog and I looked at my father, not understanding what he had to say. During dinner, my father said that he really likes Rog and knows how much the blond loves me and that for him, Rog is like his son. Rog was very touched, after all, my beautiful boyfriend had never cared for his biological father. My father told Rog that whatever my boyfriend needs, he will always help.

We talked about other things, Queen's new album, which is almost ready, about my studies, two months before the end of the Masters and after dessert, when we asked for the bill, my father said that he would pay for everything, He had invited us. When my father called the waiter to bring the co nta, I enter the restaurant my old boss, devil Olivia Stuks.

"Dad, Rog, look at the woman in the red dress who just walked into the restaurant with that older man, it's Olivia Stuks my ex-boss. Damn it, I hope she does not see us, "he said angrily.

My father and Rog looked at them and at that time my father said,

"This woman is a thief, she tried to harm you in every way, but she did not succeed, on the contrary, she helped you," my father said.

I noticed Roger staring at her and the man.

"I can not believe it," he said in amazement. "That man with Olivia is my father, Michael.

My father and I looked at Roger and then at the man with Olivia.

"My love, are you sure this man is your father?" After all, it's been so long since you've seen him, "I told my boyfriend.

"Mandy, my love, do you remember when you said that my father had an affair with a journalist?" - He said.

"Of course I remember my angel," she said, stroking his shoulder.

"Does your father have an affair with a journalist?" My father asked, and Rog explained everything his father had done to him in his childhood and adolescence with his mother and sister and Michael's relationship with a journalist.

"What a small world," she said irritably. "We would never know that Michael has a romance with Olivia, damn it.

"Let's get out of here, please, I'm not feeling well," Rog said annoyed.

"We'll leave here, now," my father said. "But I promise you both that from now on I'll know more about Olivia and Michael." They must have some secret. Let's go, before they see us.

Rog and I were in the car, heading for my apartment, because tonight my boyfriend will stay with me. Along the way, he tried to calm him, because he was a little nervous. He stopped the car at a red light and I stroked his hand. His countenance was sad.

"My father, after so many years, when I see him, he has not changed much, he must continue the same old son of a bitch," he said with tears in his eyes.

"Love, look at me," I said and he looked. "I'll be with you always, at all times.

I wipe away your tears and he kisses my lips.

"I need your love, your affection, Mandy, always, I'm a boy very devoid of fatherly affection," Rog said annoyed.

- My love, I will always take care of you, always, my life - Said smiling and Rog touched me hugged hard and buried his neck in my hair.

To be continued.