Chapter 48 - Tour in Japan / Last part / May 1975.

Amanda's POV

Thursday, May 1, 1975. Queen's last performance that moment at the Nippon Budokan. The Japanese tour was a huge success. Music magazines in Japan are praising Queen a lot and said the band has great potential and will make a worldwide success.

While Cíntia took photos of the presentation, I watched the presentation and made notes in the notebook. Tomorrow morning we will return to London and in the next few days my article will be published in the magazine. The 14,500 people present sing along with Freddie. I'm thrilled, Freddie is a true frontman. My beautiful boyfriend is the best drummer I have ever seen and has also sang his song Modern Times Rock'n'Roll, plus the beautiful falsetto he does in the other songs.

The great moment of the night that thrilled me and made me cry was when they sang and played the last song of the night: In the Lap of The Gods ... Revisited.

I looked the other way and saw people crying, just like me, so excited that they are.

- Thank you all and good evening. Until the next tour, Japan! - Freddie said greeting the fans.

Then Bri, John, and Rog also greeted the audience and then entered the dressing room. Meanwhile, little by little, Japanese fans leave the Nippon Budokan happy. I was very happy for the fans and the band. I'm also a fan and being close to them, in this atmosphere is wonderful. I still sat for a while, finishing off writing some addendums that should be placed in the NME magazine article.

Cyntia came up to me and said,

"Mandy, the boys are waiting for us in the dressing room. They brought food for them and for us. They demand our presence now. "She smiled.

"I bet these orders are from Freddie," he said, smiling.

"And your boyfriend, too, who demands your presence." She smiled. "Come on, you finish writing your article at the hotel or on the plane back home.

I closed my notebook and sighed and smiled. Cynthia and I headed toward the dressing room and the boys were already eating sushi. For me they brought Chinese food, Yakissoba that I love so much. I hugged the boys very happily, praising each one for the beautiful presentation of the evening.

"You were amazing, be sure that from now on everything will change for Queen. This year you will be known worldwide, "he said, smiling.

"So be my love," said Rog, placing me on her lap and kissing my lips.

"Make sure that when Queen makes a lot of money, I'll pay you ten thousand pounds, Mandy," John said.

"My friend, do not worry about it now." I smile at him. - One day at a time. Do your part.

"Let's see how things will go from now on, when we come back now," Bri said, eating sushi.

"Things have got to be better, Bri, you'll see," Cyntia said, smiling.

Everyone was worried about the return now. The tour in Japan was a success, but, what next? Will they be able to get out of Trident, without paying a fine? Will they produce a new album? I think they should produce a new album for the band and my intuition says that this album will make a huge worldwide success, I'm sure.

The next day, May 2, on Friday, we returned to London and on the farewell at the airport there were thousands of Queen fans too, telling them to come back whenever they want and I'm sure that when they return to Japan it will already be a world-known band , Very successful.

To be continued.