Chapter 34 - Jealous / July 1974 / Final part

Roger's POV

Friday, July 26, 1974.

I am now turning twenty-five and now I am with my friends and my little redhead Mandy at White Hart, London's oldest pub celebrating my birthday. Bri is also present with us. He left the hospital on Sept. 17 on Wednesday. He celebrated his twenty-seventh birthday at his parents' house. We had a little party for him, so he still had to stay a few more days at home. When it was on July 22, he entered Trident Studios to record with Freddie, and I Deacy the new album. Bri already found a lot of things to do, including putting some guitar solos in some songs that Freddie, Deacy and I had already recorded as Flick of the Wrist, Lilly of the Valley, Bring Back That Leroy Brown, written by Freddie and Misfire written by Deacy.

As for Mandy and I since we kissed on the truth or challenge, we've exchanged a few passionate kisses, but we're not officially dating yet.We are getting to know each other differently, but it has been wonderful to be with her. Bri already knows what's going on between Mandy and me and was very happy.

My mother Winifred and my stepfather Trevor are in the apartment where I live with Les in the Richmond neighborhood. They came to spend the anniversary with me and tomorrow we will go out as a family. Clare, my mother, my stepfather, Mandy and me. I'm taking the redhead to dinner with us.

At the moment in the pub they are celebrating my birthday are Freddie with Mary, Deacy with Veronica, Cynthia and Bri, Les, Tim, my sister Clare, Jonathan Harris, one of the band roadies, Mick Rock the photographer, Mandy and me.

I realize that Cynthia and Bri are talking a lot and smiling. I am hugging my redhead and I say:

"Do you think that soon, Cynthia and Bri will have a romance?" I do not know what my friend is expecting to declare at once to Cynthia.

"Bri is more timid than you, Rog," Mandy said smiling, kissing me on the lips. "I think the two will soon understand."

"I hope so, my little redhead, we'll all be in the family." I smile at her and kiss her in love.

I notice that some guys look at Mandy. My little redhead is beautiful. She has wavy natural red hair logos, beautiful dark brown eyes, fleshy mouth, angel face, porcelain doll and has a very beautiful body. It has thin waist, a little broad hips, big buttocks, big breasts, thick legs. I grab it harder.

- Is there a problem with my blonde? She said looking at me.

- These guys who are flirting with you - Said a little irritated - Know that we are together and look at you and your beautiful body.

"Rog, my blondie, look at me," she asked and looked at her a little sulkily. "If I'm with you here, it's because you only care about me, okay?"Do not mind the other guys, let them look. You matter to me.

I smiled at her, passionate and kissed her lips again and we embraced each other enjoying the song she played from the Rolling Stones.

"You hypnotize me, you know. What did you do to me? It turned me on, "I told her.

She smiled and said to me,

"I remembered once that I said that the day would come when you would fall in love with me and you simply said that it would never happen and see how we are today.

I was very immature, Mandy, I still am, but I improved a little. I burned my tongue when I said that, because today, I only have eyes for you.

Amanda's POV

Rog and I were kissing each other in love. We are not official boyfriends yet, but I think that soon will happen. I'm very happy to meet Rog in a different way and I'm falling more and more in love with him. I never thought I'd feel anything special about Queen's blond drummer, who at first met me badly. But, the world goes around.