Chapter 58 - July 1975 / part 08

Amanda's POV

When the hooded man threw the sleeping pill into my nose, I fell asleep, I did not see anything else and when I woke up, I was in a room in the police station and I started screaming, asking what was happening. The deputy came to me and said that a person who did not want to identify himself had seen me lying on the sidewalk, about to be put inside the car, of the hooded man. The person was able to capture the hooded man and call the police and bring me here. And now I'm here in the delegate's room, to testify and to know who the hooded man is. They were with me, Brian, Cynthia, Les, Tim, Freddie, Mary and Clare. Of course Roger and Emily are not present. I want them to go to hell. I told the delegate everything that happened during the deposition.

"Fortunately, the hooded man was captured, Mandy," the deputy said. "Please bring him here.

When the cops took the hooded man, I could not believe who it was. The hooded man was my former NME co-worker, Mike. Son of a bitch. He would tell me many times that he loved me and would never be anyone else's. Bastard.

"So the hooded man was all about that bastard all the time?" I'LL KILL YOU, MIKE! She said in revolt, wanting to hit him.

"Please, Miss Amanda, calm down," said the deputy. "Whoever takes care of this will be justice, do not worry.

"That bastard deserves to rot in jail, he deserves life in prison or the death penalty," he said angrily. "Twice he tried to rape me. Why Mike, why did he want this?

"Since you did not want to be my girlfriend, I wanted to own you." I wanted to be your man, even against his will and I decided to try it that way, being the hooded man, "Mike said.

"You really are a disgusting, unscrupulous man with no character." I never wanted my friendship, I just said that if I were not Roger, I would not be anyone else. "And you did it, you son of a bitch, I'm not Roger anymore, I'm alone now." But, I'd rather die in solitude than be yours, human trash, you're a scrotum, Mike.

"Now Mike will be arrested, will testify, and will be judged, and justice will be done." You are quiet now, Amanda, you will not suffer any more threats from this man, "said the deputy.

I had tears in my eyes. I can not believe all this is happening to me. I'm really going through an astral hell. A short time later, my father, Alex arrived at the police station. Cyntia had told my father what had happened. Everyone was looking at my father, who came to me and hugged me.

"My love, my princess, have they tried to harm you?" - He asked.

- Yeah, but, I'm fine. I said with tears in my eyes.

"Who was the hooded man who tried to sexually abuse her, Mandy?" Please tell me. My father asked.

I showed him and my dad looked at Mike.

"So you were my daughter's partner in NME magazine and tried to sexually abuse her simply because she did not want your love, monster?" "I'm going to hire the best lawyer in this country to defend my daughter and you to stand trial and get life in prison." You'll pay dearly, Mike. You do not know who you're getting involved with.

Mike was looking at my father, frightened because he knew my father was powerful.

"Surely he will pay dearly, Alex," the deputy said. "Mike will regret bitterly for what he has tried to do for his daughter. Please take the offender to the cell. He will be held in custody pending trial.

"Please, Mandy, forgive me," he begged Mike. "Forgive me for everything I did to you, to harm you." I love you so much, Mandy. Forgive me! FORGIVE ME! Mike shouted.

My father hugged me and I hugged him back and my friends watched us.

"Mile daughter, I wonder, who saved you. Who rescued her? I want to thank the person, "my father asked.

"I do not know who it was, Daddy," I told him. - Ask my friends, who saved me. They must have seen it. I want to know too.

"The person who saved you, asked for confidentiality, Amanda," the deputy said.

"What's that for now?" - I asked. "I have the right to know who saved me."

- The person requested absolute confidentiality on justice and it will be done - said the delegate.

"My friends will say, no problem," she said firmly.

"The person who saved you was a man we do not know, dear Mandy, that's it," Freddie said. "He called the police, and then I brought you here.

I looked at Freddie and realized he was lying to me but, I will not go into detail now.

"Anyway, I want to thank this man," my father told the delegate. "Please tell him to contact me. Here's my card.

My father handed his card to the delegate.

"Get in touch with the man who saved my family and give me my number and tell him I want to talk to him," my father said.

"I'll do it, Mr. Alex." - Said the deputy.

Alex's POV

As we were leaving the station, I went to say goodbye to the boys, for I would take Mandy and Cynthia home. I asked Freddie to write down the address he was living on, because tonight I wanted to talk to him. He wrote down the paper and said that he would meet him later. Then I took Mandy and Cynthia to their apartment. I said goodbye to Cynthia and my daughter and said that Sunday I will spend with her, that I want to have lunch with her, in an Italian restaurant and she accepted.

I then went to the address where Freddie lives. I asked my driver to stop the car in front of the building. He waited in the car and said it would not be long. Freddie was already waiting for me. Mary, your girlfriend had made us tea and I drank it.

"Freddie, I know how much you are my daughter's friend and you have forgiven her, despite everything that has happened, please tell me, who saved my daughter." I know you know, but I did not mean in front of Mandy. I need to see the person and thank him, "I told Freddie.

He sighed and said who it was.

"Please call the person, I want to see you now, and you will go with me," he told Freddie.

Freddie called the person and the person agreed to meet me. Freddie then accompanied me, took me to meet the person. The person received me very well and said everything that had happened. And I thanked him.

"Thank you so much for saving my daughter," he said as he hugged him and he returned the hug.

He asked for secrecy and did not want to be identified. Then I will not tell Mandy. It's better that way.

To be continued.