Chapter 63 - September 1975

Saturday, thirteenth of September of 1975.

Roger's POV

It had been a few days since we had come back from Ridge Farm Studios and we continued to record the new album at the recording studios in London and continued the affair with Emily without loving her, just to provoke Mandy and I know this has been a big mistake. The day before, after the end of yet another day of recording, producer Roy Thomas Baker convinced us to go relax for a while at the house he rented near Ridge Farm and the boys and I accepted. Now, at this very moment, we are watching on television, the comedy of the Brothers Marx, from the year 1965. The name of the film is A Night At the Opera. The boys and I looked at each other and agreed that this would be the ideal name for Queen's new album. During the stay at Ridge Farm we recorded the song Bohemian Rhapsody, so I think the name is all about to be from the album. It is suitable with the song too.

When we got back to London, we continued our work at EMI Music, recording in one of their studios, and from time to time I met Mandy on the way and just looked at each other. I realize she's hating me because I came back to date Emily. Freddie and Brian said that I made a big mistake when I went back to dating the blonde model.

During the month of September, talking to Deacy, he told me:

"Veronica is urging me to make peace with Mandy, and I believe I will, Rog. My wife is right. I miss the redhead's friendship. She was wrong, we know that, but we should not judge her. She is deeply sorry. Mandy is sad, just the way we are. Especially you my friend. You have not been the same since all events. I think you should end it all with Emily, to tell you the truth, I do not know why you came back to date Emily. Think carefully.

At the end of September, after another day of work, I went to the pub to talk to the boys and said that I would end all dating with the model.

On Sept. 30th, Tuesday night, I went to Emily's house and told her that I would never date her again, because she was not happy, that there would not be another woman in the world who would make me happy, just Mandy .

"For the second time you made a fool of me, Roger, and the fool here believed!" But, I tell you, before Mandy and you guys go back to dating, I'll kill both of you! You will not be together, you hear me? - Emily said upset.

"You're crazy, Emily. I do not know why I was still dizzy in coming back to date with you, just to provoke Mandy. I'm really an idiot, "he told her angrily.

Emily slapped me on the cheek.

"On top of it you say you stayed with me to provoke Mandy, to forget her, did not you?" You really do not give Roger, "Emily said with hatred. Get out of my house now! NOW!

I leave Emily's house angrily and for a moment, I think of going after Mandy, but I do not think this is the best time. The redhead must hate me, but for a very different reason.

I leave Emily's house totally upset too because I wanted to go back with Mandy, but now I do not know if she will forgive me after everything that has happened. I love Mandy so much and I want to go back with her. But would she be able to forgive me? I get into my vehicle, upset and I turn on the car and fire at high speed, doing lots of shit in the traffic. Shortly afterwards, in a turn, the cars were stopping, because the signal was closed. Coming quickly, I freed the vehicle roughly, skidded the runway, and ended up crashing my car into the back of a pickup truck.

I saw everything black from there.

To be continued.