1) Late Nights & Early Labor

Enjoy, comment and vote.

So it is 3 in the morning and Keith isn't home. I kept checking my phone but I got nothing. I'm 7 months pregnant and he is over here worrying me every night he got another thing coming for him. I laid in bed playing with my wedding ring. I heard the front door and shot up out of bed. He comes stumbling in smelling like weed and ass. "Yn hey baby what u doin up" I looked at him like he was crazy. "Nigga where u been all night"
"Baby chill I was just out"

"OUT WHERE IT'S 4AM"

"Can we not do this right now I just want to go to sleep"

"When you tell me where you were you can go to sleep"

"WHY TF I GOTTA EXPLAIN MYSELF TO YOU"

"BECAUSE I'M YOUR WIFE POWERS"

"WELL MAYBE I FUCKED UP MARRYING YOU"

When he said that I could feel the tears coming "DON'T CRY NOW YOU DO THIS SHIT EVERY NIGHT ALWAYS BEIN INSECURE"

I took off my ring and threw it at him
"WELL THEN LEAVE"

As soon as he walked out the room I felt water come down my legs and pain in my stomach then I started screaming. Keith came running back in well he attempted he was high. He drove us to the hospital and after 8 hours I was ready to push. We were in the delivery room and Keith was holding my hand.
"Ok Mrs.Powers I need you to push on the count of 3 ok 1...2...3" I pushed about 5 more times and she was here. "Congrats it's a girl" the doctor cleaned her up and handed her to Keith. When we got back to the room I laid in the bed facing the opposite side of Keith while he held our baby girl.
"Baby" he called out to me.

"I'm not your baby Keith"

"I'm sorry and I really love you I didn't mean anything I said and I promise not to stay out anymore"

"Sure you do Powers where did you go"

"I went to the strip club but I only went to smoke and drink that was it"

"Mmhmm ok Keith whatever you say"

"Will you put the ring back on please yn"

I thought about it for a while then I finally put it back on.

"Yell at me again and it's stayin off for good"

"Ok I got it"

We sat in the room for the rest of the night enjoying our baby girl.