13) Daddy Duties

I'm gonna do a part 2 to this. Enjoy

Keith
So Y/N been sick the past two weeks so I have to do everything. Our son who is in third grade has football and basketball practice. Then we have a preschooler. So I woke up around 4:30 and Y/N was in the bathroom throwing up again. The doctors told her she has a stomach virus and the flu. I went to the bathroom and checked on her. I handed her the toothbrush and she started brushing her teeth. "I feel like shit"

"I know but it will all be over soon I gotta go get the kids ready"

"Yes you do don't forget Kj has football practice today and Kaiya has ballet"

"Baby you gave me the schedule already everyday actually since you got sick"

"Ok I know I just know you have a short term memory"

"No I don't That's you"

"I'm too tired to go back and forth with you I'm going to sleep"

I pulled out the Lysol and sprayed her down and she started coughing. "Ew germs I can't afford to get sick I got kids to take care of"

"Why you spray so much you jerk"

I first went to Kj's room and woke him up. "Keith get up kid"

"I'm tired leave me alone I don't wanna go" he says swatting my hand away.
"Ok if this is how your gonna act"
I picked him up "dad wait no I was playing I'm getting up put me now"

I put him in the shower and turned on the cold water. "Dad that's cold TURN IT OFF"

"You still tired"

"No I'm awake"

"Good now get dressed" he looked pissed. Then I heard Y/N screaming my name so I went to the room"yes my sugar muffin"

"What did you do to my son"

"Oh chill out I know what I'm doing just let me do me please you stay here I'll bring your tea and soup in a little while"

"Don't kill my kids Keith"

"Hush child I got this"

I went to Kaiya's room and she was still in bed so I laid in her bed. "Daddy your going to break my bed"

"Well wake up then"

"But I'm up already daddy"

"Ok honey oats then let's hustle"

I helped her get dressed and I went to check on Kj is this kid fell asleep in the shower. Ughhhh I think my son is broken. I turned the cold water on again and he woke up screaming to turn it off again. He got dried off and brushed his teeth and put on his uniform and he went downstairs. I went to Kaiya's room and she was dressed. But her hair wasn't done. "Daddy I have a big problem"

"And what is the problem Kaiya"

"Look at my head I can't go to school like this" she says in her angry little person voice which is like the cutest thing ever.

"Fine come over here and sit down" I sat in the chair and she said on my lap. I don't know what the hell to do with this. I grabbed a ribbon out the drawer and tied it around her head. "Alright kid this is how it's gonna go today"

"Daddyyyy" she whines

"What"

"Mommy always put it in 2 ponytails and I get 2 ribbons"

"Well I'm not mommy I'm daddy and daddy can only do so much"

"Fine"

"Now get downstairs to eat breakfast"

"Ok daddy"

I hurried downstairs to see my wife downstairs. "Y/N why are you down here"

"Because I got bored in the room"

"Well here put these on if your gonna be down here" I handed her a mask and put a trash bag over her.

"Keith really a trash bag"

"Hey it's not just any trash bag it's heavy duty"

"So dad what's for breakfast" Kj says with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah dad what did you do to her hair Keith"

"I did what I could"

"Mommy I look like a monster"

"I'm sorry baby daddy tried though"

"Thanks for the encouraging words"

"But dad which are we having your famous bowl of cereal or your famous burnt toast" Y/N says laughing.

"Gosh you have so much doubt in me"

"Look at my kid's here Kj why is your hair wet"

"Dad threw me in the shower with cold water this morning"

"Keith it's November he's gonna get sick"

"How about an apple for breakfast Y/N he won't get sick"

"Ughh I can't with you did they take their vitamins"

"We haven't taken them all week mommy" Kj says with puppy dog eyes.

"Keith you want my kids sick oh my gosh they have weak immune systems"

"Y/N your not making anything better your supposed to be in bed"

"I'm too tired to walk back up the stairs"

"Why did you come down"

"I wanted to see what you had my children wearing her shoes don't match her shirt"

"Her shoes and shirt have to match?"

"Yes and Kj where are your other shoes I told you to wear"

"Ok Y/N you have over stayed your welcome let's go"

I picked her and took her to the room. "Ughh Keith you suck this TRASH BAG IS REALLY HOT KEITH"
I walked out of the room and grabbed them and took them to school. "Hey dad what happened to our apples" Kj asks

"We will stop at McDonald's"

"Mommy doesn't like us eating there" Kaiya says.

"Well y'all aren't with mommy y'all are with daddy and daddy says you can eat it today just don't tell mommy"

"Got it dad" Kj says. We got to McDonald's ate and then I dropped them off.