56) Caught

This is for my twin Akj456. Hope you like it.

Ari
Tonight I was at home alone. My parents went on a business trip and won't be back til tomorrow night. My best friend was busy and so I decided to call my boyfriend Algee. I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello" I heard him say in a groggy voice that was yet sexy. "Were you sleep"

"Nope homework" he says. "Oh well you were sleep nevermind then"

"Wait no I'm up now What's up babygirl"

"I'm at home bored as hell and lonely"

"Chinese and a movie"he says. "Yes please"

"I'll be there in 30 minutes" he says before hanging up. Yes I'm excited now. I changed out of my clothes I wore to school and put on my pajama shorts and a tank top and my olaf slippers. I went in the living room and straightened up a little bit and straightened up my room too. Right after I finished I heard the doorbell. I ran down to answer it. "Hello beautiful nice slippers" he says looking down at my boobs. I let him in and we went to my room.

He turned on Boyz N The Hood and we laid on my bed and ate while watching the movie. In the middle of the movie I felt his hands on my thigh.

Not too much longer later I straddled his lap making out with him. It got a little heated just a little bit. I pulled off his shirt I don't know where mine went but it wasn't on me anymore. He flipped us over while kissing down my neck and leaving love marks.

He pulled off my shorts and panties and dove in. "Ahhh" I moaned out.

I came like 5 minutes later. Then he took off his pants and pulled his thing out. My eyes opened wide. "You ain't putting that thing in me" he laughed at me but I was deadass serious. I mean we have done it before but like I never actually saw it.

Next thing I know he was inside of me. "Ahh slow down" I cried it. I wasn't used to his size just yet. He slowed down til I got used to it then he sped back up.

We were going at it for about 20 kinutes when I thought I heard something but I shook off the feeling until I heard my room door open and we both stopped and covered up to see both of my parents. "What the hell" my dad yells.

"Oh hell no I gotta kill them both now" Algee grabbed his clothes and left quick. "Uh hey mommy and daddy um I thought y'all weren't gonna be back until tomorrow" I said with a nervous chuckle. My parents looked mad as hell. I think they were mentally murdering me because I know I'm about to die so yeah. "Put on some clothes please" my mom yells walking out of the room. I hurried up and put on some clothes and went to the living room. My parents still looked mad. "So this is what you pull when we leave Ari" my mom says. "No this only happened once I mean it shouldn't have happened and I'm sorry" I said shutting up because they were looking at me like I needed to shut the hell up. My dad pulled his belt off and my heart started racing. "Come on now we can't whoop her forever she is 17" my mom tells him. "Like hell I can't get yo ass over here" he says trying to come over to me and I jumped over the couch and ran to my room locking myself in it. "Lil nigga you are aware I taught you how to pick locks I know how to open this door and when I open it yo lil ass gon get this work" I heard my dad say. "You think you can run from this ass whoopin you better think again"

I pushed my desk in front of the door then I heard my window open. I turned around to see Algee climbing in. I helped him in. "What the hell Algee you are aware my parents are about to kill both of us right"

"Yeah I know I left my phone and Keys in here" he says walking over to my nightstand grabbing them. "Hey I had fun tonight" he says. "Me too"

"Wanna do it next weekend" he says. "Hell yeah"

"No the hell you not" I saw my dad climbing in my window charging at Algee. "Wait no daddy stop please" I tried stopping him.

Don't ever get caught fucking in your parents house.

Hope you liked it twin.❤❤❤