66) Tattoo Artist

This request is for one of my favorite people whosmicaiah. I hope you like it kid. Make sure y'all go check out her imagine book. It's lit.

Keith
Today I decided to do something crazy. I wanted to get a tattoo. I don't know what possessed me to do it but I'm doing it.

I rode with Algee to get it. He is taking me to his tattoo artist Gerald. What type of tattoo artist name is Gerald? I don't know. We walked into the tattoo shop and I walked behind Algee. "Stop lookin so scared it ain't gon be that scary"

"Says the nigga with several tattoos and you tellin me to not be scared" I complained. "Whatever man" we walked up to the counter seeing a tall skinny dark skinned girl with several tattoos. "What's cookin April" Algee says.

"What you want today Algee" she says to him. "I don't want nothing it's for my friend here" he pulls me over to him putting his arm on my shoulder. "Alright what can we do for ya got any ideas"

"Honestly no I have no ideas" she told me to look in the books and I found something I wanted.

"Yeah we can do that"

"Where's Gerald" Algee says. "Gerald is out on vacation"

"You serious who in here can do tattoos as good as him. I don't want my man out here lookin raggedy" he says. "Algee chill I'm sure somebody could do it"

After I said that I saw a short caramel skinned girl with a few tattoos walked in. "April go on break" she says. "Micaiah can do it"

Micaiah pulled me into her area and she cleaned off my arm where I was getting the tattoo. "You look unhappy about being here" she says with a chuckle. "Oh me I look unhappy really nah not that at all"

"First tattoo isn't it?" She asked me. "Yes"

"Don't be scared it's not much to it" Algee was sitting in the chair across from me. "Exactly what I told him now I'm going to Chick-Fil-a"(A/N: Y'all know Algee always at Chick-Fil-A) he says getting up leaving. Nigga always eatin damn.

I felt something and I looked down hyperventilating. "Chill I'm just sketching out the design don't kill me" she jokes. I slowly calmed down. "What made you decide to get a tattoo especially one this big for your first time"

"Honestly I don't know I just woke up this morning and wanted to get a tattoo" I explained. "Hmm that's nice sounds like me when I got the tattoo on my ass"

"Wait you have a tattoo on your ass" I asked looking at her. "Nah I'm just bullshittin I'm bold just not that bold"

"Oh" she finished sketching it out. "Alright so I'm gonna go clean my needles and we are gonna start you want some water or go to the bathroom before we start"

"Nope I'm good" she got up cleaned her needles and I just sat there on my phone.

Once she started it hurt like a bitch. "I got a question"

"What's up" she says looking down at my forearm still doing the tattoo. "How do you deal with the pain getting tattoos"

"The best way to deal with it is don't think about it"

I just nodded my head in agreement. "What made you start doing tattoos"

"I don't know I needed a job and came in here one day and was like aye I need a job and they handed me a needle and said start drawing so technically I never got certified I'm actually an illegal artist and ain't no tellin how clean these needles are" she goes on and I start panicking again. I'm gon get infections and I'm gon die I don't wanna die. She started laughing. "What's so funny"

"Your face. I wasn't being serious so calm down" she laughs. "Wow you play a lot don't you"

"You can say I do" she smirks.

6 hours later

My tattoo was finally finished and the whole experience wasn't that bad especially having Micaiah as the artist.

We were at the register and I paid for it. "Alright and next tattoo you get I'm gon let Fred do it because he gon fuck yo ass up" she joked. "Whatever but I gotta ask you something"

"Again you been asking me questions all day" she smiles. "Yes another one and you have a beautiful smile by the way" she starts blushing. "Can I get your number"

"So I can do your next tattoo huh?" She asked. "Nope because I wanna take you out sometime"

"Uh ok" she says. She took a piece of receipt paper and wrote her number on it.

I walked outside happy as hell and realized Algee never came back. "This fat ass" I said to myself. I tried calling his phone and he wasn't answering. I saw Micaiah walk outside. "Need a ride?" She asked me. "Actually I do"

I walked behind her to her car. We got in the car I gave her my address and we left. We talked the whole way to my house.

After she dropped me off and I went in my house I called her. We talked for a little while before falling asleep on the phone.

So Keith needs to get a tattoo like really I want this so bad. I hope you liked it😀😀😀.