72) Prank Wars

Ayo it's me Ari what's poppin peepz. I finally am writing imagines again and here goes a new imagine finally this is basically like a youtuber one I hope y'all like it.

Yn
"What's poppin y'all it's the kid ya favorite kid Yn and as y'all can see I'm not with Algee" I say in a whisper into the camera. "We are bout to start these prank wars off right with the classic I cheated on you prank"

"As y'all know Algee spends a lot of nights at the studio or out of town filming so I changed Luke's name in my phone and he is going to text me during me and Algee's movie night so I'm gonna go set the camera up in the living room and we gon get it sha poppin make sure y'all give this video a thumbs up and spam teamYn in the comment section down below without further a due here we go" I picked up the camera and hid it in the living room.

I went into our room where Algee had just got out the shower.

After he got dressed we went to the living room with some snacks and started the movie.

My phone starts to go off. I looked at one of the messages and started smiling responded and put it down.

Algee
I saw Yn smiling and laughing at her phone. I looked at her kinda confused. She kept doing this. "Who you textin?" I asked.

"Oh nobody bae"she says smiling at another text message. "I'll be right back baby" she says getting up from the couch.

Yn
"Alright y'all he's getting mad I'm in the room right now" I was looking around making sure he was no where around. I ran back down to the living room. Algee looked so uncomfortable and pissed. I was still laughing at my phone. "Who the fuck you textin Yn?" He says in a semi yell. "Algee I told you it was nobody"

"Obviously it's somebody if you keep smiling and laughing at your phone"

"No what you talkin bout I'm not smiling at my phone" he snatched my phone from me and I gasped. I wanted to laugh so bad. He went through the messages. "Who is this Yn"

"Nobody Algee"

"Stop playin with me. So you cheatin on me now?" He says with a pissed expression on his face. "Uh well"

"Just be straight up and tell me the truth" I rolled my eyes. "Maybe"

"It's a yes or no answer. Why would you cheat?"

"Baby I got lonely and it just happened you were never home"

"So that gives you the right to cheat"

"I'm sorry"

"Who was it?" He asked me. I'm still holding in these laughs. "It was Luke" I said low. "You deadass Yn"

"I said I was sorry"

"I been loyal to you and you literally sit in my face texting him in my face"

"What do you want me to do I said I was sorry"

"But you don't seem sorry. You know what fuck this I'm gone" he says about to walk out the door. "Wait Baby no don't leave" I grabbed the camera putting it in his face. "It was a prank" I said laughing he have me this look.

 "It was a prank" I said laughing he have me this look

"Did I get you" I said dancing and with a laugh. "I'm sorry baby I love you but I had to do it" I say kissing him on the cheek. "You play too much"

"I know I'm sorry"

"Explain that one message I saw it was a picture of your ass" he says looking at me. I bust out laughing. "Nigga that came from Google. Alright y'all if y'all liked this prank and want me to prank Algee again like this video and spam TeamYn in the comments can I have a kiss Algee" I asked. He walked away. "I guess he's mad I love you guys byeee" I covered the camera turning it off.