17) College Love

My bad I haven't been writing I just been dealing with some stuff. But don't forget to vote on my last post. And request!!! I'm closing requests soon. And thnx for 2k reads and vote and comment.

Yn
It was about 9pm and I was stressed with finals coming up. I did my usual routine and right after my night classes ended I went to the library until it closed around 11:30. I got to the library and went to the table and started studying. "And here you are another night" I was startled by the voice that come from behind me. I turned around and it was Keith. The star of the basketball team and one of the finest brothas on campus. "Hey Keith" he sat his books down next to me and sat down. I looked back at my textbook until he put a piece of paper on the page I was reading. It said "what ya studyin" I looked up smirking at him. He knew what I was studying. "Anatomy" I answered in a low tone. "You mind helping me" he asked me. "With what Keith" I said closing my book. "History"

"Um ok what exactly in history"

"Everything"

"I can't help you with everything in history"

"Well can you at least help me with this paper for professor Jones"

"I completely forgot about that paper too but yeah sure I guess I can help."

"Thank you very much"

"I gotta go get my book from my apartment"

"Ok well I guess we can do this at your apartment"

"Sounds like a plan"

We went back to my apartment which was a wreck honestly. "Sorry it's a mess in here I haven't had time to clean it yet"

"It's fine" we both sat down on the couch and started working. "Hey Yn what was the name of that like really sad movie we watched in class"

"Hotel Rwanda and that movie was really sad"

"I know it was" after about 2 hours I finished my paper. "Yn how much more you got left" he asked me.

"I'm done now what about you"

"I just finished can you read over it please"

"Yeah sure" I grabbed his laptop and read over it. "So explain to me why you needed help again this is better than mine"

"I really didn't need help" he says under his breath. "Then why'd you ask" I asked giggling.

"I needed an excuse to spend time with you"

"Ok so why didn't you just say you wanted to spend time with me Keith"

"I don't know really"

"Okayy do you actually need help with anything"

"No not really I'm passing all my classes so wanna watch a movie" he asked with a smile on his face. "Yeah sure"

He grabbed the remote to my StartTv and turned on Netflix. I went to my room and put on some pajamas shorts. My jeans were getting on my nerves. I went back to the living room and he was looking through my list. "You watch a lot of cartoons" he asked me. "Yep I'm a child at heart"

"Well An Extremely Goofy Movie it is" I laughed at his choice and went to the kitchen. I grabbed the big bag of Doritos out of the cabinet and some waters. I turned around and Keith was right behind me. I jumped "Did I scare you my bad"

"Oh no I'm good but you can't just pop up like that"

"My bad" he laughed. He took the stuff out of my hands and took them back to the living room. We sat down and watched the movie. About half way through the movie he paused it. "Why you do that"

"I need to tell you something"

"Ok like what"

"I like you a lot since freshman year to be exact and I just wanted to know will you be mine"

"Yes I will Keith" I said with a smile on my face. He grabbed my face and started kissing all over it while I laughed. I looked at the time and I realized I needed to finish reading this chapter for my anatomy class. I got from next to Keith and grabbed my book and started reading.