57) Long Distance

Hope you like it blackboyyjoyy. ❤❤❤

DJ
Algee has been gone promoting his new movie and EP and so he's never home. It gets really boring. I text him as much as I can and call when possible.

Today I haven't talked to him at all. I wasn't having a good day at all and I just wanted to hear his voice. I sat in our apartment watching The New Edition Story just because I wanted to look at him and eating ice cream.

In the middle of the second part I heard my phone go off telling me I had a FaceTime coming in from Hubby😻😻😻. I quickly answered it seeing his face.

"Hey beautiful" he says. "Hey baby"

"What you up to"he asked me. It sounded like he was in a crowded area. "Um watching the new edition story"

"Without me?" he says with a said expression on his face. "I mean technically you are in it so"

"Really"

"When are you going to be home"

"I don't know hopefully soon"then his camera starts to break up. "I gotta call you back later I lov-" he was cut off by the camera turning off. I was truly sad. I turned off the tv put my ice cream back up and went to our room. I laid there in the dark staring around the room. Since he left it's harder to fall asleep. I finally got myself to fall asleep hours later.

The next morning

I woke up feelings something on my waist. I just thought it was Dolce. I turned over to see Algee. "Algee" I jumped up in excitement kissing all over his face. "Hey I see you missed me"he says.

"Yes I did" I said still excited. "Come on let's shower then breakfast" he says pulling me out of the bed.

We took a nice hot shower and now we are in the kitchen. He was playing Back To Love and singing every line to me. "I love you" he says kissing me. "I love you too"

We went to the table and started eating and he told me about everything that happened while they were promoting and how much fun he had.

Sorry it's short but I am falling asleep just a little bit. So yeah.