98) A Woman Scorned

I'm back😁.
Listen to the song as you read. Enjoy.

Yn
I was at a family gathering and I was alone yet again. No Algee in sight. My grandma came out to the porch where I was at. "Hey baby what you doin out here by ya self."

"Nothin just sittin here." I responded. "Where that boy at that I don't like?"

"Gram stop."

"Yn baby I don't want to sugar coat nothing with you. He gon continuously break yo heart he has done it so many times I don't wanna see my grand baby get hurt no more." She explained to me. What she was saying was true tho. He has hurt me so many times but I keep running back to him.

I talked to my grandma for a little while then I decided to head out. I walked in seeing my older brother. "What's up sis I ain't seen you all day"

"Yeah I kept my distance most of today but I'm about to leave."

"Going home to Algee ain't you?"

"Yeah" I responded with a nod. "When you gon learn Yn"

"Can we not talk about this right now I don't feel good and just wanna go home."

"Whatever Yn but don't come running back here when he breaks yo heart again." I rolled my eyes walking out the door to my car.

I approached me and Algee's apartment not seeing his car. I walked inside seeing it a hot mess. Beer bottles everywhere his clothes and suitcase on the floor. I go in the kitchen and it was dishes all over the place.

I went to our room and started cleaning it. As I made up the bed I saw something fall out the blanket. I went to see what it was.

A used condom.

Wow and he is still cheating. I pulled out my phone and tried to call him. No answer. I called again. No answer. I kept calling and he wouldn't answer.

I went to the living and cleaned then to the kitchen. As I was washing dishes he walks in loudly on the phone with Woody Max and Keith behind him. "What's up Yn" they all said to me except Algee. "Hey"

I finished the dishes and went to the room and started packing my stuff. I packed all my stuff and pulled my bags by the door. After I finished taking my stuff to my car I went to our bathroom and started pulling his stuff out the closet and putting it in the bathtub.

I went to the laundry room grabbing both bottles of bleach. I poured them all over his clothes and shoes. I went into the kitchen and pulled the glasses out the cabinets and started dropping them and breaking them causing Algee to hop off the couch rushing in the kitchen. "Yn what are you doing why you breakin shit?"

"Yn this shit ain't cheap you need to stop!" He yells at me and I stopped. He sat back in the living clearly pissed then yells at me. "I ain't cleaning none of that either!"

I grabbed a knife and went to his car and slashed his tires.

I went back to the apartment. I walked to our bathroom taking off my engagement ring and put it in the tub with his stuff drenching it in bleach. I put the knife down and went to the room putting the condom in the middle of the bed.

I grabbed the remainder of my stuff and I left.

Algee
"Does anybody smell bleach?" Max questioned. I smelled it too. I went to the kitchen still seeing the broken dishes. No bleach. I went to the room and then to the bathroom seeing my stuff plus her engagement ring covered in bleach. I walked back into our room. Fuck I thought to myself. It was a used condom that was mine.

I called her phone not getting an answer I went to my car about to go look for her. Only for my tires to be slashed.
I went back inside seeing them shake they heads at me. "You fucked up Al. You know she was a good one right." I heard Keith say.

"You sure she was a good one because she sure as hell just fucked up his house." Woody says. " can y'all shut the fuck up and get out please?"

"Ight man I'm out" they all left. I am stupid.