88) Wedding Day (part 1)

So I don't know if y'all know but I have a confession to make.

I'm obsessed with House of Payne. It's really bad but this request of for one of my favoritest people ever whosmicaiah . Hope ya like it kid btw go read her books plus my new book Wedding Swap with her in it. It's funny go read it.

Micaiah
Out of all the dumbest things I could've done this may just be the dumbest. Take that back I could do something so much worst.

Today I'm getting married but the thing about it is. I'm 9 months pregnant. And I'm 3 weeks past due. Well let's just see how this goes.

"Aye pregnant scrub you ready" Woody says poking his head in the door. "Yes idiot I'm ready"

"Aye how bout you lil ugly dude" he says to my friend Leila since today is her wedding day too. "Woody why would you say that too her you know she's emotional right now." Her mom yells at him.

"I was just being honest"

"Go somewhere Wood man" Algee says getting him out of the room. "Micaiah you look nice and so do you Leila"

"Thanks Al"

"Um Micaiah I got a problem" he says. "What's the problem"

"We don't know where your parents are" he says scratching the back of his next nervously. "Please don't tell me that Algee" I whined.

"I'm gonna go keep looking for them"

"Please and thank you" he left

After 2 hours they found my parents finally. While I was waiting on my dad I felt pressure but I thought it was a contraction that would go away like usual.

We were walking down the aisle and I saw Keith at the alter with a huge smile on his face. I smiled back. My father gave me away to Keith. I had this huge smile on my face with tears going down my face. "We are gathered here today to unite these two in marriage " before he went any further I crouched over in pain. "Woah you ok Micaiah" everyone starts asking me"yeah I'm good keep going please"

He went on speaking. "Marriage ideally is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes and dreams" before he could say anything I felt like a machete went right through me and warm liquid trickle down my leg.

Everyone started panicking and Keith walked me over to sit down and breathe as someone called an ambulance. Keith sat next to me holding my hand while trying to get me to breathe. "Baby everything is gonna be alright just don't panic and breathe"

"Keith I'm fine you sweating like a stripper though and I'm supposed to be the one in labor. Seems more like you are in labor." I said calmly. "Well sorry I don't know what to do in a situation like this it's my first kid"

"Yeah I know if we have a second don't act like this please "

"Don't know what I'm doing but ok" the paramedics came in and put me on a stretcher and Keith got in the ambulance with me. I don't see why this is so serious I'm just in labor. Nothing major.

Well so much for a wedding day.

Who remembers this episode?😂