6) Let Me Love You

I got an announcement!! When either this book or my other book called 'Her' reaches 1k I'm gonna start doing requests. So go ahead and read that as well as this and vote and comment!!!

Keith
I was at home just chilling. It wasn't much to do since it was raining outside so I just sat at home. I was watching reruns of The Fresh Prince. I heard someone knocking on my door. I looked at the time and it was 10:24pm. I wonder who it could be this late. I opened it to see my best friend Y/N standing in the rain crying. I quickly pulled her in the house and got her some towels. I took her to the bathroom so she could dry off then I went to the kitchen and warmed up some food that I had leftover. She came downstairs wrapped up in my blanket. She came and say next to me on the couch and laid across my lap. "Wanna talk about it?"
"Not really"
"I don't understand why you keep going back to him Y/N he ain't no good"

"I keep going back because I love him"

"Well he acts like he don't give a shit about you"

"Maybe I shouldn't have came because your not making it better right now Keith" She got up and started to grab her stuff.

"Where are you gonna go Y/N"

"Anywhere but here since you really don't care about my feelings right now"

She reached for the doorknob but I got up and pushed her away.

"Keith what the fuck are you doing" she said with irritation in her voice.

"Y/N I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that can we just talk about it I'm here to listen and I do care about your feelings way more than you think"

She basically dragged herself back over to the couch dropping her stuff on the way. She was sitting on the couch staring at the tv when I decided to be childish and lay on her. She kept trying to push me off her.

"Keith get off me you weigh like 10 tons"

"I don't weigh that much you so over dramatic"

"I know I am and you should know your heavy"

"Whatever now we gonna talk about it"

"Are you gonna listen and leave your side comments to yourself"

"Yes I will keep.them to myself"

"I was doing laundry and I came across some lingerie that wasn't mine"

"You don't even wear lingerie"

"I know and I asked him who's it was and he was like it's mine and I just shook it off until I saw hickies all over his neck so I asked him about them and he said it was me that he got them from and that was another lie and I told him and he got pissed and we started arguing and he basically blurted out that he has been sleeping with Alicia for the past 9 months and she's pregnant now"

"Can I slide my comments in now"

"I know you want to"

"Well I think this guy doesn't realize a good thing he has in front of him and he is fuckin stupid to mistreat you the way he does and he really doesn't deserve a beautiful woman like you"

"Thank you Keith your so sweet"

"I know I am but really this dude is just bad for you"

"And who would be good for me Keith"

"Maybe somebody like me. Y/N I've been your best friend 21 years and I've been there for you through everything and I am pretty sure O can treat you better than all these other niggas you been with in the past. I'm trying to marry you and have kids with you and I don't really know if you understand that babygirl"

"So what exactly are you saying Powers"

"That I'm in love with you and you should let me love you forever unconditionally with everything in me and I hope you feel the same way but if you don't then well that was stupid"

"It wasn't stupid if I feel the same way"

"Wait you do"

"Hell yeah I've felt this way since 8th grade when I was going through awkward phases but I thought you didn't see me as more than just a best friend so I kept getting into relationships to try and get over you but honestly it never worked"

"Well I'm glad it didn't work because I never wanted to get over you"

I leaned it and we kissed for awhile until someone came knocking at my door I opened it and it was Bryshere aka her ain't shit as boyfriend.

"Keith I fucked up and I know she's here"

"I don't really think she wants to see you right now"

"Man please just let me talk to her"

"What do you want Bryshere"

"Baby I'm sorry and I promise I'm done cheating and all that shit"

"Bryshere it's too late I'm done with your bullshit I'm sorry this has happened way to many times for me to keep running back"

"Y/N baby I promise if you give me one more chance I won't fuck it up"

"Bryshere she ain't giving you another chance now I suggest you live please"

"Nigga shut the hell up you probably put her up to this shit now"

"I ain't do shit but I helped her realize she was better without you"

"Whatever man fuck both of y'all I was probably gonna go fuck some other bitch anyway so I'm gonna pack your shit and you better get it before trash day comes"

"Goodbye Bryshere" She says while closing the door in his face.

"I'm proud of you kid"

"Why you proud of me Keith"

"Because you didn't let him drag you back home like he does every time y'all do this"

"Yeah and it felt good too now where's the food"

We both went in the kitchen and ate then we went to bed.