58) Meet & Greet

This is for bigjuicy19. And by the way GOOD MORNING WONDERFUL PEOPLE! Enjoy❤❤❤.

Jessica
Today me and my best friend are going to a meet & greet to meet the cast of the New Edition Story. I was truly excited my friend over here acted like she wasn't excited knowing damn well she was ready to see Algee. "Alenah I don't understand you. You are acting like you don't even want to go"

"I don't think this is something to make a big deal out of"

"Well this is a big deal and you know you ready to meet Algee"

She rolled her eyes walking back into my bathroom. "Whatever Jess hurry up before we are late"

"Alright damn best friend you look basic but you look good though" she flicked me off. "And you look a little too girly for me" this is what I wore.

 "And you look a little too girly for me" this is what I wore

She wore this

"Um you gon fix your hair" I asked her as I put on my lashes

"Um you gon fix your hair" I asked her as I put on my lashes. "I leave my hair like this everyday why change it today I'm gonna be in the car" she says leaving my apartment. I took one last look at myself and then left.

As soon as I got outside I saw Alenah in her car on her phone. I got in the car. "You ready" she asked me. "Of course I'm ready to meet my future husband" she rolled her eyes pulling out of the parking space.

I played the Listen EP the whole ride while she drove. "Alenah" I yelled over the music. "What"

"You know you want him"

"And I also know that he's a celebrity and don't want me" she says. Always being so negative. We finally pulled up to the mall where the meet and greet was.

We saw the line was pretty long. I stood in line and Alenah stood with me no matter how much she wanted to go to footlocker. She was on her phone the whole time. We got closer in the line and I started to freak out. "Aye pipe down they just people" she says as we walked up to them. "Yeah pretty lady here is right we just people" Algee says.

Alenah wasn't phased. "So do you mind speeding up this process Jess so.I can go to footlocker then get back home I have a paper to write" she says walking to the side.

"She doesn't seem happy to be here but what's ya name gorgeous"Keith says to me. "Um uh Just"

"Your name is Jessica child" Alenah says walking up. "And what's your name" Algee asked her

"Alenah I liked the mini series it was really good" she says. "Finally she said something nice and thanks for watching" Algee says staring her down.

We heard people behind us. "How much longer y'all going to be here" Keith said to me. "Um I don't know why"

"I wanted to see you again the meet and greet will be over in an hour"

"Well we will be in footlocker right Alenah" she was too busy flirting with Algee. "Alright let me get your number"

He says handing me his phone. I gave him my number and we left and went to footlocker.

After we were in Footlocker for 2 hours I heard screaming behind us. I saw the guys walking in Footlocker. "Sorry ran longer than expected" Keith says walking up to me. "No problem at all this girl is completely indecisive so we are always here for the longest" I said with nervousness in my voice. "You ain't gotta be nervous baby girl" he says putting his finger on my chin.

"Tomorrow night at 8 be ready" he says walking away.

We finally left the store and went home. As we were in the car my phone went off. I checked it.

???
You are gorgeous just letting you know -KP

I texted him back saying thank you

Then my phone starts ringing and it was Keith. "Hello"

"Hey Jess I got a question" I heard Algee. "Nigga gimme my phone back" I heard Keith in the background. I laughed. "Hey sorry about him but he wants your friend's number"

"Oh Algee wants Alenah's number" I basically yelled so she could hear me. "Yeah just text it to me"

"Ok I'll call you later" I said hanging up. We got back to my apartment and I went to my room texting Keith.

I heard Alenah scream my name and I laughed. "Yesh Awenah"

"You gave him my number"

"No I didn't do that I gave it to Keith and he gave it to him" she stormed off. She's gonna thank me later.