28) Makes Me Wonder

Thank everyone who always comments and who message me. I really appreciate it and thanks to people like whosmicaiah and Modestii_QU33N who message me checking on me it helps a lot and I love y'all so much. This is based off another Ella Mai song. If y'all don't know I'm obsessed with Ella Mai and I listen to her music everyday literally. But I hope y'all like this. Enjoy my loves❤❤.

Yn
I was heading to the hotel I always go to when I get into an argument with my boyfriend. I went to the desk and my friend Josh was with someone checking out. I didn't quite see his face. Some dude came behind me. "Keith we gotta go like now" the dude says. The dude was kinda short and the other dude Keith I guess turned around. He was tall looked about 6 foot something with freckles. He was wearing glasses too. Damn he was fine. "Sorry Algee I didn't wake us up late this morning damn" I heard him say to the other dude. Josh told them to stand to the side and while they were still in front of him he looked at me. "Wow Yn your here again wonder what your boyfriend did this time you were just here 2 weeks ago" he says with attitude. "Thanks Josh for all the encouragement" I said with attitude. Algee and Keith were both looking at me. I just looked away hoping they would look away. Another dude came in. He was dark skin with kinda curly hair. "We missed our flight guys" he says to Algee and Keith. "Y'all are some assholes I'm just gonna go get a room again" he went back up to the desk and Josh told him to wait for them to clean a room. I went to the seating area in the lobby and they were all over there. I just pulled my phone out of my pocket and started playing on it. Josh came over and grabbed my face. "Your eye is gonna start throbbing if you don't put ice on it and your lip is busted" I just looked at him pissed. "If you really wanna be a friend right now please stop reminding me that I just got my face caved in" I said with anger. He left and Keith's 2 friends left. I was scrolling on Instagram when I heard "are you ok" I looked up and it was Keith. "Um yeah I'm fine"

"You know I man shouldn't be putting his hands on you and you deserve better. Sorry for putting my nose in your business just thought you should know"

"It's fine thanks for putting your nose in I guess"

"I'm Keith by the way and your the most beautiful I ever met" he says putting his hand out and I shook his hand and smiled. "I'm Yn and thank you"

"Hey scrub your room is ready you should just move into this hotel make your life so much better" Josh says handing me my room key and an ice pack. "Thank you asshole" I said getting up. I heard him giving Keith his room key too. I went up to the floor I'm always on. I always get the same room I went to the door and put the key in and it didn't work. So I tried the other key and got nothing. I looked at the room number on the key and it wasn't the right number. I looked at the number and went to that room. As soon as I got to the room Keith was outside of it. "Oh hey" I said to him. "Hey nice seeing you again" he says playing with the room key in his hand. "I think this is your key he must have given us the wrong keys" I said handing him the key. He put it in the door and it worked. "Thanks And I guess these are yours" he handed me the keys. "Yeah no problem at all I'm gonna go now" I said backing away slowly. Then I heard Josh. "Yn what you doing down here your room is not on this floor"

"I was leaving bye" I turned around and he grabbed my arm. "Can I get your number at least" Keith says. He handed me his phone and I put my number and went up to my room and Josh came right behind me. "Girl you need to leave Marquee ole sorry ass and get with ole dude cause he llok like he wanna fuck you girl" Josh says walking into my room behind me.

"Ain't you supposed to be working right now" I asked plopping down on the couch. "Yeah but I felt I needed to come check on yo stuck up ass" he handed me an ice pack and I put it on my eye. "Well you can live now I'm tired good night"

He finally left the room.

Part 2 coming soon.