25) Wanted 2

Yn
The have had me in a cell for hours. I'm still in shock about what happened. What the fuck is wrong with me? An officer came in and put handcuffs on me. He brought me to an interrogation room and just left me there. I was sitting there for what seemed like years. A detective came in and put a folder on the table. He opened the folder showing pictures of Keith's dead body in our bed. I covered my eyes feeling the tears come. "Please put those away" I said. "So you know why your here right Yn" the detective says. "Yes" he sits in the chair across from me. "Why'd you do it" he says. "Can I at least have a female detective in here men make me uncomfortable" he gets up and calls someone else in and he leaves when she comes. "Yn what's up you wanna talk about what happened"

"I killed him" I said lowly staring off into space. That night has been replaying in my head constantly. "How'd you do it"

"I got the knife while he was asleep and I just started stabbing him"

"Why" she asked me. "You don't understand I feel crazy"

"Yn talk to me why do you feel crazy" she asked me. "I'm in love with him and I gave him years of my life for him to treat me like shit like he didn't care and it was always the same shit. I'm sorry baby it didn't mean nothing I only want you" I went on feeling the anger coming back. "Is that why you did it"

"Yes I loved him I didn't want to do it I'm so sorry Keith" I started saying over and over again. She took me back to the cell.

Weeks went by and today I had sentencing. I got to the courtroom and I saw Keith's parents. I knew I looked like shit but his mom looked like she was a wreck. I've cried so much my face is pale I've lost weight my eyes were baggy. I sat down next to my lawyer. "Ms. Yln do you have anything to say before we continue this sentencing" the judge says. "No sir" I said. He went over the case again and then he got to the sentencing. "Yn Yln for the murder of Keith Powers I sentence you to 25 years" I started crying. The guards came from behind me and handcuffed me. My mom was hysterical sitting with my sister and brother. Hours later I was in my cell just laying there. I started thinking about that night again. And I started screaming. Then I felt myself being shaked.

I woke up next to Keith. "Baby you ok" he says. It was drool on the side of my face and I was just wrapped in a sheet. "What? Keith your alive" he looked really confused. "What are you talking about I've been alive for 24 years" he says laughing. "Is this real are you really right here talking to me and I'm in the bed my bed oh my god it was all a dream" I was touching his face. "Yn can you explain what just happened and why you were screaming my name I know I put it down last night but damn"

"What happened last night"

"We got stupid drunk you were much worse than me I guess now again explain to me what happened in this dream please" he said. "I want a cookie" I grabbed the sheet and tried to stand up but I fell. My legs are sore. He started laughing "Go get me a cookie Keith" he got up put on his underwear and went to get me a cookie. I managed to get back in the bed when he came back. "Thank you" I said taking the cookie from him. He laid back down and I laid on his chest. I told him what happened. "I'm sorry you had that nightmare but trust me I wouldn't cheat on you and I love you and your not killing me" he says looking me in my eyes. "Ok I don't want to go back to sleep though" I grabbed the remote to the Smart Tv and turned on Netflix.

Keith
Damn well I guess my wife must be crazy I'm not dead. I didn't know you could dream about killing people that's scary. We were watching movies on Netflix until she fell asleep. I turned off the tv and went to sleep too.

And that is the end. I know crazy ending. I hope y'all liked this. And comment thoughts. And this is the last update for the night.