16) Being Stubborn

For whosmicaiah Enjoy❤❤❤ Don't forget to request people.

Micaiah
Yesterday me and Keith got married and for our honeymoon we came to Trinidad. Today his bright idea was to get on a boat in the middle of the ocean. And swim in the ocean. The bad part about this is. I'M SCARED OF THE OCEAN. Like I know I told him this on multiple occasions but no he don't want to listen. When we woke up this morning I started to do shit to annoy him. While he was sleep I told him I was going to get breakfast. And I came back empty handed. "Bae you back I'm starving" He came over to the door. "Where's my food"

"Oh you wanted food I'm sorry I went to get breakfast for myself it was really good too if you change your mind about swimming I'll get you something"

"Nah I'll go get my own food" He walked out of our Villa pissed. I was laughing my ass off on the inside. He sent me a text telling me to get ready. I said ok. He didn't say what to get ready for so I put on a long sleeve t-shirt and some sweatpants and put on a face mask. I heard him come in and I laid on the bed looking at my phone. "Micaiah you ready"

"Ready for what"

He looked pissed. "You can't be serious right now"

"What are you talking about Keith"

"You were supposed to get ready for the boat we gotta be there in like 30 minutes"

"Oh I was sorry I can get ready in like 20 minutes"

"No you can't you really can't you take 20 minutes to put on a bra"

"Whatever I'll be ready soon"

So I took a quick shower and got ready.

We walked out to the dock. I was walking really slow on purpose. I guess he got pissed and he picked me up and walked to the boat. "Hey Keith It's nice to see you this must be your bride"

"Yes it is she's being childish right now"

"Well enjoy the ocean guys" He walked onto the boat and we sat down. He held me until we left the dock. "Keith why are you still holding me we are on the boat already"

"But I feel like your going to walk right off while we are still on the dock" once we left the dock I put on my sunglasses and said nothing to Keith the whole time. "Now your not talking to me ok"

We got to the middle of the ocean and I still didn't move or say anything. "Micaiahhh you know how much I love you"

"Obviously not enough your forced me on this boat"

"But baby it's not gonna be that bad just come get in the water with me please"

"Nope not doing it so stop trying"

He kept trying but I wouldn't budge everyone was off the boat in the water. "Keith just give up I'm not going in the water no matter what you say"

"Ok you said no matter what I say alright I got something for you" he took me to the bathroom and took off my shorts and the bottoms to my swimsuit. Next thing you know his head was inbetween my legs. "Will you do it now" he says still down there. I moaned out"hell no"

"You are really stubborn but that's fine I'll be good see ya" he stopped when I was close.

"Wait baby why you stop"

"Because I wanted to and you still nit coming so I'm leaving"

"Fine I'll go as long as we can finish this when we get back"

"Ight works for me" and we both got in the water it wasn't so bad. But I was on Keith's back the whole time.