61) Best Friends? 2

Since blue_mixx wanted a part 2 here it is. Did y'all read those updates to Sleeping with The Enemy and Snatched? If not go read them like now. Frfr. And should I do another face reveal? I was gonna wait til my birthday but should I do it. Comment if I should. And also which imagine y'all want updated too.

Bobbi
It's been almost a month since me and Algee got together. I knew eventually I would have to go back to that apartment to get the rest of my stuff.

I decided today was going to be that day. I waited until after Algee left for an audition because I knew he wouldn't want me going by myself. But I felt like I didn't need to run everything by him.

I took a quick shower threw on some sweatpants and a tank top and some slides then I left for the apartment.

I walked into the apartment hoping Woody wasn't here. I quickly went to the room and started packing my stuff. "So where you been" he says leaning on the door frame with a blunt in his hand. "I been gone"

"You leavin me now B huh" he said walking closer and closer to me. I slowly backed up until I hit the wall. "Woody chill please"

"What made you decide to leave me huh"

"I'm with somebody else" I responded back with attitude. "Oh really somebody who can do you better than I ever did right" he says hovering over me. "Yeah so much better than you ever did"

He picks me up and starts kissing on my neck I tried pushing him off of me and yelling at him to stop but he wouldn't stop.

Algee
I had just left this audition when Bobbi called me. I answered it but I guess she butt dialed me but it sounded like she was yelling at somebody. I hurried home and she wasn't there so I figured she was at Woody's aprtment getting the rest of her stuff.

I ran up to the apartment and walked right in. I walked into the room and see her trying to fight Woody off. I ran over to him pulling him off of her and punching him in the face. She was in the bed balling her eyes out.

I knocked him out and hurried and got her out of the room. I started grabbing her stuff and took it to my car. Once we started heading home is when I started to say something. "What the hell B" I yelled in frustration. "Please stop yelling at me right now"

I just didn't say anything else. When we got home she went to the guest room. And now she's mad at me. I just sat on the couch.

About an hour later I went to the room and she was in bed. I got in bed next to her putting my arms around her waist and kissed her ears. "What do you want Algee"

"I'm sorry for yelling at you I was just upset about the situation not at you"

"I'm sorry for going over there in the first place"

"Next time just let me know at least"

"Alright how did you find me anyway"

"You butt dialed me"

"Oh sorry I'm about to take a nap so"

"Me too I love you"

"I love you too" she turned over and gave me a kiss and fell asleep on my chest.

Sorry y'all didn't have too many more ideas for this so just chill on me.