81) Dangerous 7

Yn
I went upstairs to my room and just laid in bed thinking about all the shit I got myself into. "So we gon help him with this case or what" I heard Algee. I turned around seeing him leaning on the door. "I don't know" I sat up looking his way. Tears were streaming down my face. "Algee can you just leave please? Since you heard the truth about me now I'm sure you don't wanna marry me so just do yourself a favor and leave" I say quickly wiping my tears away.

"Why would I do that? Leaving you is the last thing I'm thinking about right now. We need to help Keith if that's what you want to do"

"You aren't mad right now"

"As far as I know ain't nobody perfect everybody got skeletons in they closet and yeah you may have just cheated on me but it was probably just heat of the moment since you said he was your first love I just hope it doesn't happen again" he says climbing in my bed. I laid on his chest and cried into his chest. "I promise it won't happen again baby I'm sorry I love you" I say gazing into his eyes. "I love you too now go to sleep we got work in the morning" he says laying me down then leaving the room. I don't understand. I thought he was gonna be pissed but ain't no telling how he really feels.

Algee
I went downstairs and sat on the couch across from Keith. "Ight so here's the deal. I got a friend who will drop every charge ever put on you and will clear your record. All I gotta do is making one phone call. And I'll throw in 30k. Take it or leave it"

"Oh look at the Smurf trying to make boss moves. You want something else don't you?"

"I want you to take the money and leave. My woman don't mean nothing to you no more and as long as you around she ain't focused. Go anywhere you want I'll pay for it but you need to leave" I explained to him. He chuckled. "Well alright short fella whatever you want. Make the call. Matter a fact call me in for questioning tomorrow and make the call in my face"

"I'll make the call right now he stay on the job 24 hours."

"Go for it"he says with a nonchalant grin on his face. I pulled out my phone and sent him a text he sent me a text right back telling me he'll do it.

"It's getting done"

"Great so when can I get this money"

"When I give you your cleared records I'll have your money give me a week now get the fuck out my house please and don't say shit to Yn got it"

"Or what? You know you ain't that intimidating"

"Yeah I know I'm not but I heard them niggas at the county like niggas that can deepthroat" I said with a smirk. "Ight whateva" he leaves the house and I went to bed.

Can I get some comments And I'll put out part 8 please?. Dedicated to blue_mixx.