46) Movie Night

This might be kinda short but bare with me. JamyaDurgan hope you like it.

Mya
Me and Algee have been just kickin it for the past few weeks. Right now we are at his apartment watching You Got Served. We were on the couch and I was leaning back on his chest. "Want some more popcorn" he asked me. "Yes please" I let him up off the couch and watched him walk in the kitchen as I paused the movie. "Was you starin at my ass" he says. "Maybe I was maybe I wasn't who knows" I said looking down at my phone.

I took his phone and started taking pictures while he was making more popcorn. He came back in with a big bowl of popcorn. "Is that why I have no storage on my phone" he says as he watches me take pictures.

"I don't know what you are talking about" he smirked at me. "Man scoot over bean head" he says pushing me over while I laughed. "Why you do that witcho ugly ass" I said.

"Oh I'm ugly now huh" he says. "Yes you are" I said taking the bowl out of his hands. "You took my popcorn" he says with disappointment in his voice. I took some popcorn and threw it at him. "You serious right now B" he says with shock all over his face and he started throwing popcorn at me.

"Ow Algee that hurt" I said while laughing. "Whatever you started it"

"You right and I'm gon finish it" I said throwing more popcorn at him. "Really" and we started going back and forth til we ran out of popcorn. I put the bowl back in the kitchen and I came back and laid on him and we started watching the movie again. After awhile I got hungry. "Algee I'm hungry"

"Who's fault is that"

"Yours now make me some chicken" he huffed and got up and I smacked his ass. "Aye chill I ain't wit all dat" he says walking away. "But it's so nice though" I said cracking up.

After he made me food we started the movie back again. "I gotta pee" he says getting up again. "We ain't ever gon finish this movie" I said leaning back on the couch.