68) Set Visits

This request is for DestinyJohnson716. Hope you like it.

Destiny
Bryshere has been on set a lot lately for Empire so today I decided to visit him. Me and Bryshere have been together for 3 years now so you can say we are kinda inseparable.

I rolled out of bed and basically dragged myself to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and let the water run while I went to look for clothes.

As I walked to my closet I heard my phone ring. I answered it without looking at the caller ID. "What?" I said kinda irritated. Can ya tell I'm not a morning person?

"That is how you greet ya future husband" I heard realizing it was Yazz. "I'm sorry baby I just woke up"

"It's coo what you doing"

"About to take a shower"

"Aye FaceTime me while you in the shower I wanna watch" he says excitedly. "No little nasty now bye"

"You still coming by set today"

"Yes now get off my phone please"

"Ok ok I love you"

"I love you too now bye"I said hanging up. I put my phone back on the charger and went to take my shower.

After my shower I put on some light washed ripped jeans with a plain black crop top and I slid on my Puma slides. I ran to the kitchen and looked for something to eat.

I couldn't find anything so I decided I would pick up something to eat.

I stopped by Chick-Fil-A and got me Jussie and Bryshere some breakfast. Jussie always wants me to bring him food.

I finally got to the Empire set. I was walking in. "I'm sorry ma'am I'm going to have to confiscate these" I heard. I looked up seeing Jussie taking his food and drink from me. "I don't like you Jussie"

"You obviously love me enough to bring me breakfast every time you come" he says eating a french fry. "Whatever where is Bryshere"

"He's in the middle of a scene with Serayah" I walked over to where the scene was and just stood there next to Terence. "You brought me nothing did you Jewel" Terence asked me calling me by my nickname. "Well I'm sorry if I knew you were here I would've brought you food"

"You knew I was here. Empire doesn't exist without Lucious Lyon"

"Sure why not" I said drinking my drink. Bryshere finally comes over to me kissing me. "Hey baby you brought me food thank you so much that's why I love you"

"Sureee that's why you love me so much" he pulls me into the break room with him and we sat down and ate. "How was your scenes today"

"They were long. You know how many times I had to go through this one scene with Cookie"

"Learn to do it right and maybe you wouldn't have to keep redoing the same scene" I said taking one of his nuggets. "First off you have your own nuggets second off I wasn't messing up she was" he explained to me then Taraji walked in the room and slapped him in the head. "Keep tellin them lies boy and you gon find yo self hurt ok" she says to him making me laugh and he nods in agreement. "Hey Destiny baby"

"Hey Taraji" I said back to her as she walked out the door. "Did you see that face she gave me it was so scary"

"And did you see the face you made it looked like you shit your pants" I said laughing. "Whatever none of that phased me at all"

"You might not wanna say that too loud she gon come in with her broom and beat you with it" I joked laughing at his face. "Bryshere they need you on set" one of the producers says walking in the room.

"That's my cue I love you and I will see you when I get home tonight" he says kissing me. "Ok I love you too" I threw away my trash and I left and went back to the house to be all by my lonesome until he gets home.

Hope you liked it.