15) Daddy Duties 3 (conclusion)

Keith
This morning I got the kids up on time and we left on time today. After I got back I got Y/N up and she made an appointment for 9 this morning. She took a shower and got dressed and we headed to the doctor's office. We were in the room waiting on the doctor."why do you look like that" she asked me.

"Oh I don't know just lookin you know"

The doctor finally comes in. "Good morning Mrs. Powers and Mr.Powers I went over all your paper work and the hospital told you that you had a stomach virus"

"Yeah they did but this stomach virus wouldn't go away so I took a test"

"Good call you are in fact pregnant you are almost 3 months to be exact I'm gonna take you to another room to take an ultrasound"

"Ok" we got up and went to the next room and she started the ultrasound.

"Alright so you see right there" she says pointing to the screen. "That's the baby's head"

"Why is the head so big" I said sounding really stupid.

"Have you seen your head lately it's freakishly large sir" Y/N says to me

"That's very nice of you" we left after she scheduled her next appointment. I dropped her off at home and I picked up the kids. After all the practices we went home and I bought chinese on the way home. Y/N came and ate dinner with us. We decided to tell the kids at dinner.

"Mommy you feel better" Kaiya goes up to her hugging her. "Yes I feel a lot better baby"

"Ok everybody have a seat"

We all sat down and ate then somebody was at the door. Y/N went to open it and it was my brother and sister-in-law and my mom. "Hey ma what y'all doing here"

"We came for dinner"

"Ok" Y/N says opening the door.

"Mi Ma!!" Kaiya says running up to my mom.

"Hey baby how are you"

"I'm good"

"Ok can everybody sit down so we can tell y'all something" I said to everyone.

"What y'all gotta tell us dad" Kj says eating his food. "Stop looking like me kid" I said to him.

"Dad I don't look like you I look good unlike you"

"Okayy can we just go on with y'all gotta tell us" my sister-in-law says

"Well mommy can say it"

"Mommy is gonna have another baby"

"Really mommy" Kaiya runs up to her hugging her.

"Yeah really"

Everyone was excited and then after we all ate my family left and the kids went to bed and now I'm cuddling with my wife on the couch. "So how was daddy duties"

"Tough and I salute you for everything you do"

"You don't wanna do it again do you?"

"Noo I was stressed out baby you don't understand"

"Oh I understand completely"