49) My Stepsister's Crush 2

Princess_Leyla I finally did it and stopped procrastinating. I hope you like it.

Leyla
It's been a few weeks since I met Keith and we spend a lot of time together. Today we are going to the movies to see all eyez on me. I was in my bathroom putting on eyeliner when Sanai walked in. "Can I help you" I said clearly annoyed.

"Where are you going"she asked with an attitude. "Out why"

"You shouldn't date Keith" she says. "And why not"

"He asked me out in class yesterday" she says. She is not serious is she. "I doubt he did that"

"Ok ask him but have fun on your little date he might try to get in your pants he's a fuckboy"she says walking out of the door. I truly can't stand her. I rolled my eyes and went to look at myself in my full body mirror and checked myself.

 I rolled my eyes and went to look at myself in my full body mirror and checked myself

I went downstairs and saw Keith on the couch. He stood up as soon as he saw me. "Hey Leyla you look beautiful as always" I gave him a nice smile and thanked him as we walked to the door.

As soon as we got outside he opened the door for me and we drove to the drive in theater.

He bought our tickets and we went to park. As soon as we parked we got in the trunk and laid out and watched the movie.

About an hour into the movie I found myself not paying attention just because of what Sanai said. I guess Keith could tell I was out of it. He sat up and faced me. "What's wrong" he asked. "Nothing" I said not trying to answer the question. "It's obviously something you been talking about this movie for weeks and now you aren't watching it" he explains to me.

I sat up facing him. "Sanai told me something earlier and I wanna know if it's true"

"If it's about me most likely it ain't true" he says. "She said you asked her out in class yesterday"

"No I didn't she's been telling everybody that honestly"

"Really?" I questioned. "Yeah but she don't realize that I don't want her"

"And another thing she told me are you a fuckboy" I asked kinda cautious. He chuckled. "Definitely not that I have had one girlfriend in my whole life"

"Wow ok" I said in amazement. "Can we finish the movie now" he asked. He laid back and I laid on his chest as we watched the movie.

After the movie he was driving me back home. As soon as we got to my house he walked me to the door. "Well Leyla just so you won't listen to Sanai anymore I was wondering will you be my girlfriend" he says with a nervous look on his face. I smiled at him. "Yes Keith I will be your girlfriend" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed me on the lips then in the middle of the kiss the front door swung open. I pulled away and it was Sanai who looked pissed. "Ughhhh I can't stand you Leyla" she says stomping back into the house.

He kissed me again then he left.

Today was a good day.😀