95) Birthday Surprise

Keith
When I woke up this morning Yn wasn't in bed. Which was unusual because she's always up after me. I just shook it off. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I heard my phone start ringing. I looked at the caller ID seeing 'My ❤️💍'. I answered it. "Good morning handsome" I heard her say on the other line. "Morning where are you"

"I had to do a few things I'll be home soon"

"Ok when am I gon get my present tho"

"Ummm let me think. Nigga I'm broke I ain't get you shit"

"Ok that's only fair but that wasn't what I was talking about"

"Oh well maybe tonight after all these errands we gotta run so go get dressed"

"Yes ma'am " the call dropped out of nowhere but I just put my phone down and went to shower.

After my shower I went in the kitchen to look for food. I saw Yn walk in the house with a bag from IHOP. "Where are your clothes? You can't go nowhere with just a towel on sir."

"I can always drop the towel"

"Keith come on and cooperate with me please and I got you tonight "

"Ok fine can I eat now I'm starving "

"Here." She handed me the bag. "I wasn't talking about the food"

"Keith!"

"Ok I'm sorry" we ate and I went upstairs and got dressed. She had changed clothes into this.

"Where is the first stop"

"Don't question me old man" she says getting into the car. I think I felt that it hurt a lot too. "I ain't old midget" I said.

After we got in the car it was quiet.

Yn
We got to our first location which one a jeweler. "What we doin here"

"Get out the car please" he asks so many questions. I walked in seeing my jeweler Mike. "Hey Mike"

"What's up Yn"

"Did you get the pieces I asked for?"

"Yes ma'am" he pulls out everything I asked for. Keith still hasn't came in. I went outside and pulled him inside. "Mike this is my Fiancé Keith"

"Nice to meet you Keith. These are all the pieces you asked for which one am I wrapping up"

"Baby which one you want."

"You just told me you was broke now you tryin to buy me a chain"

"Keith stop being difficult"

"Ight fine" why is he so damn difficult? He finally picked something I told Mike to wrap it up and I'll be back for it. "Babbyyyyyyy" Keith whines in the passenger seat. "Yes Keith "

"I hungwy"

"We just ate Keith"

After we ran around for awhile it was time to go meet everyone. When we got there they all sang happy birthday and then we were just chillin. "Am I getting it when we get home?" He whispers in my ear. "Yes "

Mike comes in with the bag with Keith's gifts in it.

Then it was another box in it

Then it was another box in it. "What is this?" He asked confused. He opened the box. "Seriously?" I nodded my head yes.

 "Seriously?" I nodded my head yes

"Wow I got a baby on the way." He says in shock. Everyone came over hugging us and congratulating us.

It was time for us to leave and the whole car ride he kept talking about the baby he was super excited.