103) Sunday 2

How y'all feel bout this imagine? Turn it into a story? Part 3? Let me know.

Yn
It's another Sunday at the church. Today I decided to go see Algee preach in Children's church. After watching him for a little while I went upstairs where my father was.

After church here comes sister Ri'Chard yet again. "Hello miss Yn." She says with her phony smirk. "Hey Sister Ri'Chard." I said with a smile.

"I didn't even know you were here today. Where were you? And why weren't you here to watch your father preach?" She asked with this same ugly smirk. "Actually today I decided to go to the children's church. My father has been telling me about how good pastor Smith is so I had to go see for myself."

"Mmmhmmm. You went to see that lil boy preach. I'm sure you been doin the devils work with that lil boy is the reason you goin to children's church and dressin like some hoochie mama. You been sinnin in the church little girl and god don't like it and he will strike you. And your father will know about your actions!" She literally just made a whole scene in the church. I was beyond mad because not only does she do this all the time but this was the first time she actually embarrassed me and put me on blast. "I'm sorry you feel that way sister Ri'Chard but nobody is sinning in the church. Well at least I'm not but I really hope you have a blessed rest of your day." I began to walk away until I heard her stomping away calling for my father so I turned around and watched what was going on.

I spoke to a few people who asked me questions about what happened then I walked up to my father who was still talking to sister Ri'Chard. "Is everything alright over here?" I asked generally concerned. "As if you don't know you little hussie."

"Alright sister Ri'Chard first of all we are in God's house and he doesn't want to see his child treat another this way and secondly this is my daughter who has not disrespected you like you disrespect her I'd like for you to not call her out of her name. You will not come to her multiple days of the week at the church with disrespect. You will respect her as you respect me and everybody else in this church."

"I will not be treated like I'm your child pastor. You can't control me. But you need to control that thing right there." I was getting so upset about her calling me out of my name. "You know what sister Ri'Chard have a nice day dad I'm going to the car." I said then I went outside and sat in the car.

Soon enough my dad came outside with Algee.

We went back to our house and I cooked. As I was cooking Algee comes in the kitchen. "I thought you were talking to my dad." I said to him. "Oh nah he told me to tell you he needed to go to the church for something real quick."

"Oh."

"Wanna talk about it?" I shook my head no. "You know she only tries to get under your skin right? Like she enjoys it."

"Oh wow I didn't notice that." I said sarcastically. "Yn your letting it bother you when it shouldn't. There is nothing wrong with your clothes and everything she called you really isn't true. You're not a hussie or some type of thing or a hoochie mama. Half the things she called you are names they called prostitutes in the 70s." I couldn't help but laugh at his last line.

"See. That made you laugh. Now what did you think of church today?"

"It was good."

"Ok well I think you should let me take you on another date. Ya know with your fathers permission of course." He says. "Sure and you know my father is gonna be perfectly fine with it."

"You right your father is a fan of me." He says popping his collar. "Don't flatter yourself too much sir."

"Alright I'm sorry."