25) Prove It

So yesterday. I got 5k on this book. In 2 weeks. It's lit. And y'all should go check out these 2 new books by whosmicaiah they are called stockholm and Run Tha Streetz. They are both dope as hell. And go ahead and read Senior Year I just posted the first two chapters. And yeah here is the imagine I'm gon stop talking now. Sorry if it's confusing I was literally just writing I'm probably gonna rewrite it.

Yn
So it was just a regular day in LA. I was at work. I work at this baby boutique when I heard someone call me over for some assistance. I left the register and this girl who looked maybe about 5 months pregnant needed help with something. "Hey which nightgown looks better for a little boy do you think" the lady asked me. "I would probably say the black and blue one" she handed the nightgown to me. "Was that all you needed ma'am" I asked politely.

"Yes it is actually" we went to the register and I checked her items out and she left but before she left she said something. "You would be a beautiful mom one day" she says. "Thank you" I went to the back and started restocking stuff in the front. As I was restocking a delivery man came with some flowers. "Excuse me Miss are you Yn" he asked me. "Yes sir" he handed me the flowers and he left. The flowers were really pretty matter a fact they were my favorite flowers. I grabbed the note from the flowers and the note said.

Still missing you. Can we just work it out baby please?
                     Kp

I felt the need to stomp on the flowers. Ok here is the background on my situation. Me and Keith broke up about 6 months ago because he went to Vegas for a movie he was filming and well turns out in Vegas this dumbass got married because he got stupid drunk. So I broke up with him. He has made an attempt to win me back since I left. I went to go help another customer and a few more people came and I started back ringing people up. Once I was finished I went back to restocking. I heard the door chime but I wasn't paying attention to who it was I just greeted the person. "Welcome to Baby Amour" I went to the register and I was under the counter doing something and somebody rung the bell and it scared me and I hit my head on the counter. "Oh are you ok didn't mean to scare you" the person said. I stood up holding my head. And when I looked at the person I wish I would've knocked myself out. "Keith why are you here now" he was literally here 2 days ago. "Can we talk please baby"

"No I'm at work" my boss came in the front but didn't say anything. "What time do you get off"

"I'm working after close"

"Well let me take you to lunch I got time to wait"

"I haven't gotten sent on break yet we are busy" my boss Miss Ella went to the back grabbed my purse and phone and said. "Have a nice break Yn take an hour"

"What in the name Miss Ella" I said. She knows what happened with me and Keith and I told her not to worry about it. I pulled her to the side while Keith just stood there. "Miss Ella I can't go with that man why are you doing that to me"

"Yn you know you want that man and he want you and well he seems desperate I mean look at him" we both looked at him and he was texting and laughing at his phone. "He don't look to desperate to me he looks like he is in his natural habitat in his phone"

"Yn please do this it will be for the both of us because you need to be happy and well Keith's dick can do that"

"Hey can we not talk about that"

She pushed me over to Keith. "You ready to go beautiful"he says putting his arm on my shoulder. "Nigga don't touch me" I said walking out the door to his Jeep. I got in the car and said nothing. He took me to my favorite mexican restaurant. We got seated in a booth and he kept trying to talk to me. "Yn are you listening to me"

"No I'm not and quite frankly I don't want to" I said with a reassuring smile on my face. "Baby I'm sorry it was really bad that I did that to you and I'm sorry"

"You realized you didn't just cheat but you got married dumbass" I said staring at my phone. "I'm sorry I was a little fucked up and I didn't care about that girl I only want you"

"Keith if you really want me then you need to prove you only want me"

"Alright bet let's go" I grew really confused we left the restaurant and went to his house. And I gave in and we had sex. We were in the bed out of breath. "So um did I prove myself"

"Nigga I'm supposed to be at work right now" he took my phone and called Miss Ella. "Hey Miss Ella Yn isn't gonna be back at work today"

"Ok that's fine" I heard her say and he hung up. "What the hell was that for" I said and he started kissing on my neck. Ugh I fuckin hate this guy.