53) Boyfriend Tag

This is for Vintage1243. Hope you like it. I honestly love writing this one it was really fun.❤❤❤

Cristal
"Hi guys It's Cristal welcome back to my channel and today I'm doing a highly highly requested video" I said looking into the lens of my camera. "I am doing the boyfriend tag with this ugly ass nigga" I said pointing to Algee who was staring at his phone. I put my hand in his face to get his attention. "Oh my bad what's up everybody" he says putting his phone in his hoodie.

"Ok now that that is out of the way I asked y'all some questions on Instagram and y'all commented a lot so let's get into them now" I said pulling my phone out clicking on the Instagram app. "First question How did we meet" I said out loud and looked at Algee. "Why you lookin at me am I telling it or you" he says. I rolled my eyes I can't stand him.

"Alright we met when the cast of Detroit were taking pictures at Essence Festival and I took a picture with him and after the picture he asked for my number and now I'm stuck with this" I said pointing at him making random faces at the camera. "Next question how long we been together bae" I asked Algee.

"I don't know a month was I supposed to know that" I turned my head and gave him a look. "I'm playin we been together six months" he says in a baby voice holding up 6 fingers. "How many kids do we want"

"I want between 19 and 23" he says. "Um no you lost yo mind I want at least 4. 2 boys and 2 girls." I answered.

"What is one thing we hate about each other" I asked. "I hate when she's busy and doesn't pay me any attention" he says folding his arms and poking out his lip. "I hate when he feels the need to make beats and hum excessively" and that is exactly what he started doing. "Like now" I said with an annoyed expression on my face.

"How do I deal with his fame and fans throwing themselves at him? Well I don't let it get to me because at the end of the day I know he does it all for the fans but he comes home to me" I said with a cheesy smile on my face.

"Where do we see ourselves in 10 years"

"I see us married nice house kids all 27 of them and our careers you know up there and some grammys Oscars ya know stuff like that" Algee answers chewing on a twizzler. "27 really? Would we tattoo each other's names" I said.

"Already did right here on my chest" he says. "Um Algee you are aware the tattoo on your chest says Momma's Boy right and for me I don't know maybe" I said. "Just gon put me on blast like that"

"Yes I am and the last question is what is our favorite thing about each other"

"That ass" he says looking at me from behind. I hit him in the shoulder. "You got with me for my ass Algee"

"Hell yeah during that picture I was lookin like damn lil mama got them cheeks" he says laughing. "Nah I'm playin my favorite thing about her is her positive outlook on things but will ya know snap on somebody when she need to"

"I like his um well I shouldn't say that on camera" I said. "Aye you better chill now you got mad when I was talkin bout yo booty so stop"

"Alright alright"

"But I do be layin that pipe tho" he says. "Nigga shut up I like how he can make my days better when they are completely shitty"

"Hey that's what I do" he says popping his collar. "Alright that's all for the video guys bae got anything you want to say"

"Aye y'all make sure y'all check out Detroit and cop that ListenEP ya know that thang lit and favor peace and blessings ova the rest of ya day"

"Alright now enough of all that until next time go ahead and thumbs up this video comment and subscribe byeee" and with that I turned off the camera. "I still don't like you" I said to him. "I love you too" he says kissing all over my face. "Aye man you gon mess up my makeup"

"And I Don't care we bout to start on them 39 kids" I pushed him away while going into my editing room. He really is crazy. 39 kids my ass.