78) Threesome

Anybody remember that imagine I posted called Drunken Situations but I deleted it. Well I got inspired by that to write this one. Hope y'all enjoy😂😂😂. Still on hiatus btw.

Yn
So it was Keith's night to host game night with the guys. I was downstairs making wings for them.

I sat the plates on the table for them. "Thanks baby" Keith says stuffing his face. "Your welcome I'm going to bed good night y'all" they all said good night and I went upstairs.

I took off my leggings leaving me in one of Keith's shirts and a lace thong. I climbed in our bed getting on my phone.

I turned off the light trying to go to sleep.

I was almost asleep when I felt the bed shift. I just thought Keith had got in bed. I felt someone pry my legs open licking the outer layer of my panties resulting in me letting out a small moan. The person pushed my panties to the side licking my lips and my clit. The person slid off my panties and went to work. I knew this person wasn't Keith which made me want to stop but damn Keith has never eaten me out like this before. "Ahhh fuck" the pushed shhh'd me while their lips were still on my pussy which felt so good. "Baby I just lost a bet I need a -" Keith starts to say but stops. "Yn what the fuck so you cheating on me now" he says clearly upsets. "Wait bae I can --oh fuck" yep that was one hell of an explanation. "Who the hell is this anyway" he tanks the cover off showing my best friend Alana. "Damn Keith chill ain't nothing wrong with a woman getting a little head sometimes" she says giving my clit a nice long lick. My legs began to shake. "Fuck I'm bout to cum" I cried out. "Y'all legit bout to do this in my face" He says. I bit down on my lip nodding my head. "You look excited baby" I say noticing his boner. "Damn that thang stickin up makin me a little wet" she says. "What the hell no this is not happening"

"Baby haven't you always wanted a three some I want one" I say pulling at his sweatpants. "I just want head I don't take the D" Alana says.

I sit at the edge of the bed and pulled out his erect member and stuck the tip in my mouth. I slid my mouth down bobbing my head up and down. He grabbed a hand full of my hair gripping it. "Shit bae I'm bout to bust" I felt him twitch in my mouth. I pulled him out and jacked him off and him came all over my face. "Ok I'm going to sleep good night guys" I say hopping in the bed. "Fuck no you ain't" they both say in unison. Keith grabbed my ankles pulling me to the edge of the bed. He put my leg on his shoulder and shoved his whole member inside me. "AHH It's too big" I cried out. "Well you taking it tonight" he says speeding up his pace. My eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Alana pulls off my shirt and starts licking my hardened nipples. I couldn't help but scream at the pleasure I was receiving. "Ahh Keith baby deeper" I moaned out. He went deeper and I felt him hitting my spot. Alana walked over to me and she started to ride my face.

Not even gon lie my best friend got a fat ass. "Mmm" I said into her pussy. " Oh fuck oh shit yn" she says moaning. "Yn I'm bout to cum" she said. When she reached her orgasm she got off my face. I had reached 3 orgasms already and was close to squirting. "Fuck baby I'm bout to" I said then squirted everywhere. He pulls me off the bed then pushes me off and starts going from the back. I started to throw it back on him which always makes him weak.

Alana was laying next to me playing with herself so I started rubbing on her clit roughly. "Oh shit" she says close to an orgasm. I stuck my fingers in her rubbing on her spot. "Fuck baby I'm bout to cum again" I cried to Keith. "Hold it" he says. But I failed to listen I came all over his dick. He pulls out releasing on my back.

I crawled over to Alana got on top of her and started kissing her and she grabbed my ass. "Damn my girl a freak" I heard Keith say.

He put back on his clothes and rushed out the room. "We ain't done are we" she says. I shrugged my shoulders.

Y'all this was my least trashy sex scene and I'm proud of myself.