30) Special

Keith
So today is Yn's birthday and I planned the day out. Right now I'm in bed and I went downstairs and cooked her favorite breakfast and I left and went to Woody's house.

Yn
I woke up and Keith wasn't next to me. I checked my phone and I got a text from him that said.

Today's a special day. A special woman was born on this day. I love you and Happy Birthday Beautiful. Go downstairs and enjoy breakfast on me and I will see you later.

I smiled at his text and went downstairs after brushing my teeth. I saw a tray on the counter with chocolate chip pancakes cut up fruit bacon and a cup of orange juice and it was a note on the tray.

After you eat go upstairs go get sexy and take my car to your spa appointment at that spa you love so much.

He serious right now. He just said I could use the Jeep. He don't ever let me touch the Jeep and spa. Oh hell yeah best birthday ever so far. I went upstairs and went into the bathroom. As soon as I walked in I saw a huge bag from Bath & Body Works. It had a note on it.

This is just because my baby loves smelling good and I love my baby smelling good.

I took a soap out of the bag and grabbed some underwear out of my drawer and got in the shower. After my shower I went to our closet and all my stuff was gone. I was highly confused. And I saw a huge sign that said.

Go to the restricted room

So he has this room that he has had on restriction since we got this house. I never really asked about it but I walked into it and saw this.

 I never really asked about it but I walked into it and saw this

I was in disbelief that he really did all of this. I saw a note on one of the shelves on top of an outfit.

Put this on just for the day.

I put on the outfit and I grabbed the keys and I went to the spa

I put on the outfit and I grabbed the keys and I went to the spa. As soon as I got to the spa. The took me to the room and I put on my robe and waited.

After the spa as soon as I was walking out they stopped me and gave me a gift basket and said it was from my husband. I took the basket and went to the car. It was a note connected to the basket so I grabbed it. And it had an address on it for a nail and hair bar.