39) Bachelor/Bachelorette Party

thatgirlkris_. This is for you and this just came at the top of my head out of no where. I hope you like it❤

Kris
Me and Keith are getting married tomorrow but tonight I really wanted to just sit around and do nothing. Or just sleep all day but my friends told me they had a surprise for me. I completely hate surprises. I just want to be up under him right now.

Keith
"Keith you ready yet" my brother Kevin asked coming into my hotel room. "Yeah where we goin anyway" I said as we walked to the lobby where the rest of the guys were. "Shut the fuck up and don't say shit" Kevin says as they all pushed me to Algee's Jeep.

I just didn't say nothing. I decided to call Kris because I didn't even want to do anything today. "Hello" she says on the other line. "Hey I thought you would be sleep"

"No the girls forced me out of the bed"she says then I heard the girls in the back and Justice her sister took her phone. "Good bye Keith she's busy" she says hanging up the phone. Rude ass. I thought to myself.

After awhile in the car the car finally stopped. "Keith why do you look so sad" Woody asked. "Because I want to be asleep right now" I said.

"To bad nigga it's your last day of freedom so let's go" Elijah says as they all pulled me out of the car.

I didn't know where we were at all. We walked into a building and they took me in a room and sat me down. Then they covered my eyes with a blindfold and handcuffed me. "What the fuck" I could here those assholes laughing then the door closed. "Fuckin assholes" I mumbled to myself. Then I heard the door open and close again. "I'm gonna fuckin hurt all of y'all" I said. No one responded then I felt someone sitting on my lap then start whispering dirty stuff in my ears. The person took off the blindfold and it was some chick in a sumo suit. I looked over at the window in the room and these fools dyin out there. "I'm really confused as to what is going on right now" I said kinda freaked out. "Hey man just chill you gotta get ready for one last HOORAAA" the girl says. "I'm scared I'm gonna kill all of my friends" the girl had this really scary look on her face I look and they still dyin out there while I'm cryin. "Don't be a pussy man" the girl says yelling in my face. I started fake crying. "Oh my gosh please stop yelling your breath stinks" I said with fake tears in my eyes. "I got some tic tacs in my back pocket just take them please"

I look over and these niggas still laughing I just gave them a death stare. The girl kept terrorizing me for a little while long. I gave up trying to give her the tic tacs. "Can somebody at least let me out of these handcuffs please" I asked with an attitude. The girl puts the blindfold off me then I guess she left.

Kris
These fools just looked me in a room. I feel like I'm in saw right now. I'm handcuffed and blindfolded then I heard the door to the room open. "Can I go home now" I said not knowing who I was talking to. It felt like the person sat on my lap and took off the blindfold and when they did they I started screaming.

It was one of my worst nightmares coming true. Elijah in a clown suit with a mouth full of gold. "Stop screaming damn" he says.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE" I started yelling again. I looked out the window and the girls were right there laughing their asses off. "Calm down Kris everything will be ok"

"Nigga no it ain't fool you look like the pimp that joined the circus name Leroy" I said.

"Don't hate I look like the sexiest pimp clown you know" he says popping the collar of his shirt. "No the fuck you don't ole broke down ass Barney"

"You know what this is why we will never get along you are mean you just hurt a brotha feelings" he says fake crying and putting the blindfold back on me and I guess he left. What the fuck!!!

Keith
I still had on the blindfold and then I heard circus music. Oh my lawd why is this happening to me. The person takes off the blindfold and it's fuckin Elijah. I started yelling. "What the hell is wrong with you." I asked him. "Ain't nothin wrong with me."

"Nigga you look like you could be Mr. Brown son that turned to pimpin but failed"

"Whatever" he says. "I mean you failed miserably and completely terribly" I said. "I fuckin hate you man I'm leaving" he says fake crying while putting the blindfold back on.

I sat in there for a little while longer. All of a sudden I felt my chair being dragged to the hall. The blindfold was taken off me but I was still handcuffed. I looked at them with so much rage. "So this was all Woody's idea don't kill me I got a baby on the way" Algee says. Then I saw Kris sister come up. "Y'all both looked like some bitches" she says pointing at me and I noticed Kris was next to me since she pointed at her too. "Well ole girl smelled like she was eating my nephews shitty diapers" Kris says. "It really did"

"Well I hope y'all enjoyed yourselves now we going to the strip club" Elijah says. "You just a sad sad Leroy Brown always wanna go to the strip club nigga don't know want yo ass" Kris says which resulted in both of us laughing.

"If my wrists get bruised from these handcuffs I'm kickin ass" Kris says.

They finally let us out of the handcuffs and I grabbed her by the waist and gave her a kiss. "Alright love birds we got to go" Luke says pulling us apart. And we left.

Ok I had so much fun writing this I hope y'all liked it.