91) Dangerous 8

So I don't know how many more parts there will be to this. But yeah I'm back and I'm gonna be updating more.

Yn
It's been about a week since everything happened and I just wanted to take my mind off everything. I was at my desk working When Chief called me into his office. I walked in and he was looking at his computer. "Sit down now Ms. Yln." He says with anger in his voice. I was scared because I did not know what this was about. "Uh Chief what is this about"

"Shut the hell up." He yells at me. "So before this job you was in some shit that I wasn't fully aware of and you think getting your records ecsponged will do something. You weren't going to tell me shit what the fuck is wrong with your dumbass!" He yells at me causing me to jump. "Sir let me explain I was going to tell you but I was so into the Powers case sir and I just forgot."

"Oh the Powers case huh? He says with a sarcastic smile on his face. "The Powers case that is getting closed by Lance and Algee right now?" He says. I was confused because Algee was at home sick with a cold. "What were your charges Yn"

"Drugs and prostitution"

"What do you mean they are closing the case now?" I asked him. "Don't worry bout it but Yn I have to fire you"

"Wait chief no please I need this job. What are you even firing me for?"

"Yn this is a police station and we can't hire a felon." Be explained to me. "How did you even find out?"

"KP is all I'm saying" then I left upset. What the fuck did he mean about the guys?"
I took my phone out and went to the find my friends app lookin for Algee and I found somewhere.

Keith
Today was the day I meet Algee for the cleared records and my money. I pulled up to the location he told me to meet him at seeing him leaning on his car with his face down looking at his phone. "I'm here" I say getting his attention. "Here. All cleared then the cash is in there."

"30k"

"Yeah now get the fuck outta here. Nobody knows any of this shit happened. If you say shit I will bury you Powers. Got it?" He says to me. "Nigga I ain't scared of you and this lil nice guy act you put on for my woman ain't gon work out. Have fun marrying her but I bet you. You will never be me and trust me she still wants me. You heard her basically say I was her first"

"You right I'm never gon be you. I ain't as dumb as you. Ya see I take care of my woman what you did wasn't what I'm doing."

I heard a gun cock from behind me. "What's good Keith" I heard Lance. "Damn smurf was this a set up. That was a pussy move."

"Ok I guess it was a pussy move then but it was smart. Nigga next time you need to have common sense especially fuckin around with Yn. I've seen all the text messages the calls are recorded she has video cameras in her house bitch we ain't stupid. You should've known I was gon do some shit since you was in my woman's bed."

"Ight so what you gon do? Kill me? Neither of y'all pussy niggas gon kill me or have me arrested. Y'all just gon let my ass walk."

"Al you hear this bullshit he talkin."

"Yeah I hear it but he may be right about us not doing nothing. You can go. Take the money and go. Don't come back." Algee says. I knew it. I walked out the spot only to be shot in the leg. "Ahh shit fuck" I screamed out. I looked up seeing Yn with the gun pointed at me.

So y'all if this was good to y'all comment. And if you wanna know something random about how I write just comment. Byyyeeeee.