26) Dangerous

Keith
I'm back in this interrogation room again. I see the same 2 dumbass detectives that are always questioning me. "Ain't it so nice seeing you here again Keith ain't it" detective Smith says. Or Algee. "Why the fuck am I hear again" I said back. "Keith I don't understand can't you just tell us where the fuck is the drug" Algee says slamming his fists on the table. I laughed in his face. "I don't know what the fuck your talking about what drugs"

"Alright Keith what did you do call one of your boys to ship the drugs out or what" Detective Martinez said. "I didn't do shit and even if I did why the fuck would I tell you" I said with a smug look on my face. Then I felt a hand across my face. Detective Martinez slapped me. I started laughing. I saw another detective walk in but I didn't recognize her. "Martinez Smith go cool off please" they both left and she sat in the chair across from me. "Alright Powers if you didn't do shit you ain't gotta tell me shit."

"Who the fuck are you and why the fuck am I here" she chuckles while leaning closer to me. "So Mr. Powers your here because well one of ya boys was found floating in the river not to far from ya spot right and I just wanted to know if you had an association with his murder" she says.

"You think I'm capable of killin him I don't even know which one of my boys you talkin bout"

"Lookin at ya files u r capable of a lot of shit" she says standing up walking close to the door. "You should add one thing to those files" She turned and looked at me and came and sat back down. "And what would that be Powers"

"Fuckin you til you can't walk no mo" she scoffs and chuckles. "Nigga you real funny"

"Yeah I'm a stand up comedian now what's ya name detective or can I just call you the fine ass detective every time they drag my ass here"

"Detective Yn Yln " she says walking out the room. They still had me handcuffed to the table. She came back with a set of keys. She came over to me and took off the cuffs. "Your free to go"

"I'll see you again sexy" I said walking out of the interrogation room. "Go fuck off Powers and stay out of trouble please"

"You say that now but I'm gonna be in your guts sooner than later" I said in her ear and she tensed up and went back to her station. I walked out like a free man as usual these niggas stupid as hell.

Yn
I was at my desk doing some digging on Keith when Algee and Trisha came to my desk. "Can I help you two with something" I asked with my eyes on my computer screen. "If you fuck up our investigation rookie your career is over" Trisha says getting in my face. I went in my drawer and got a piece of gum and put it up handing it to her. "I think you need this and why the fuck would I fuck up your investigation when you bitches don't even know how to talk to him in the interrogation room" I said. One of the other detectives Lance came up to me. "Late night beer?" he says. "Yeah I'm down you 2 pussies coming or y'all worried I'm still gonna fuck up your investigation" I said grabbing my jacket off my chair. "Rookie you are getting way to ahead of yourself" Trisha says.

I left with Lance and we went to the bar across the street. We sat down drinking a beer. "What the hell was that about"

"Garrison told me to go look into their interview with Powers and they couldn't handle it so I went in and I talked to him"

"How much did he talk because we been trying to get this guy to talk for months"

"Apparently these dumb fucks don't know strategy so this murder of ole dude in the river he didn't do it but he must of had something to do with it"

"And how'd you come to this conclusion"

"How about instead of these detectives going around cussing at him and hitting him how about they fuck with his head a little bit maybe y'all would've gotten somewhere and I really need them to stop calling me a fuckin rookie" I said putting my beer down. "Well technically I'm the only guard that has actually never interviewed this dude so I honestly don't know how much of a dick he is and for you to stop being called the rookie you gotta prove yourself"

"Alright I'll prove myself by putting this case to bed and this man in prison" he laughs at me. "How the fuck are you going to do that Yn"

"I have my ways and your gonna help me but it's gonna be a lot of overtime and we gotta get Chief's approval first but is Wifey cool with all this"

"My wife is just gonna have to deal with it because I want this dude in prison"

"So you with me for getting this case" he raised up his beer. "I'm with it but Yn you know how dangerous this dude is"

"What part of me is supposed to give a fuck the rookie or the badass because neither cares"

"Ight I got you Yn let's go before wifey starts blowing up my phone" we left and he dropped me back off to pick up my cars and I left and went home.

Part 2 coming soon...