84) Assassin

Still without the comments. It's coo doe I'm just not gon update. I know it may feel like I'm being some type of way and I'm salty in a way and I shouldn't be upset but reading y'all comments make my day and actually make me feel like Y'all like the content. It's not like Y'all gon read this whole thing anyway so after this update I'm done for real. I might be ending this book soon anyway.

Keith
Dom sent me all the information on her and where she will be at a certain point in time.

The next morning I went ahead and started following her every where she went. She didn't notice me. I went to the rooftop across from a building Dom said she was going to.

I got set up and starting looking for her. I looked through all the Windows but I didn't see her. I felt something at the back of my head and I heard a him cock. "And you are still a dumbass Tyree"

"Nice to see you too Yn"

"What you doing up here anyway? I know damn sure you ain't trying to kill me"she says. "And if I was what you gonna do about it" I felt her fist connect with my jaw as I turned to face her. I spit out a little blood. "You hit like a bitch"

"And you're a pussy bitch so anything else you want to say" she says pointing her gun at me. "Yeah don't be a bitch all ya life"

"Bitch?! Who you calling a bitch?!"

"You the only other person up here so I'm pretty sure I'm talking to you" I felt the back of her hand collide with my face leaving a stinging sensation on my face. Then she shot me in the foot. "OW! IF YOU WERE GONNA KILL ME YOU SHOULD'VE DONE IT INSTEAD OF THIS"

"Why would I do that? It makes my job too easy. I'd rather watch you suffer" she says with a smile on her face. "And if you really wanted to kill me you would've done it years ago" she says.

"You are right I would've but I did love you once upon a time"

"That's great to fuckin know and since you loved me you cheated to show me you loved me that's some real fuckin love right there" then she shot me in my thigh. "AHHH FUCK"

"Dom sent you right? I'll make sure he has a nice slow death too. And your mission to kill me failed miserable"she laughs in my face.

I pulled out the gun that was in my pants and shot her causing her to fall next to me. "I fuckin hate you so much" she says as calm as possible even though she just got shot. "The feeling is mutual baby girl"

"What the fuck Yn" I heard Darius yell at her. "Get ya ass up and get the shit done"

"Nigga you betta stop cussing at me before you get hurt" she responded back to him. "You know what fuck it I'll finish the shit myself" he grabs her gun and points it at me. Before he could shoot me I shot him in the chest. "What the fuck Keith" she yells at me. I slowly start getting light headed.

Yn
I saw his eyes start closing. Shit. I don't want him dead. I took off my shirt and tied it where he shot me and I tried to get him up. "Come on Keith get up" I ripped off Darius shot from his dead body tying them around his wounds. I was about to give him CPR then I heard a gun cock behind my head. "You kill my guy then you kill my brother bitch you got another thing coming"

"Dom I ain't kill nobody what the fuck you talkin bout" I knew it was Dom. "Yn you should leave. You have gotten yourself into a man's business"

"Bitch listen here just because I ain't got a dick don't mean I can't do shit now this is what's bout to happen you are gonna get Keith up and then you gon die got it" I said pointing my gun at his temple. "Bitch the fuck I look like following orders from you. I don't follow orders from no bitch" I hit him with the gun in this face. "I fuckin hate the word bitch" I shot him in the chest and his breath started to shorten until it just stopped. "Damn Yn you could've let me kill him you had too much fun today" I heard Keith say.

"Why the fuck would I do that? Now get the fuck up"

"Yes ma'am" I helped him up and we went to my place so I could patch him up.

Sorry if this is confusing I just started writing randomly.