63) Turned Down

Sorry I haven't really been updating but here is an update finally. This is just something I thought of so enjoy.

Algee
I'm in Atlanta for the week and right now I'm at Subway with Keith, Woody, and Luke.

We were at a table eating when I saw this girl walk in. She was gorgeous. I guess the guys seen me looking at her. "Nigga ain't no way in hell you can get with that" Keith says drinking his drink. "And what if I can"

"Tonight's kickback everything on me you ain't gotta pay nothin"

"Ight I hope yo wallet fat cause we poppin mad bottles tonight freckle face" I said. "I want in on this action too" Woody blurts out. "Alright what you want"

"If she turn you down you owe me $50 and if she don't I will pay you"

"Ight this Luke you want some too" I asked. "Nah only because I know she gon blow you off" he says with a straight face. "Damn y'all niggas just doubt me"

"Probably because I'm at the table" Keith smirks. I flicked him off. "Yeah and your a little short so"

"I can't stand y'all"

"Ohhh to sweeten this deal a little bit more if she turn you down I get to ask her out and you payin for our date" Keith says with a cheesy smile. "You better be ready to pay for our date now go somewhere which yo freckle face ass" I put down my drink and made my way over to her table. I sat down right across from her. "Hi gorgeous I'm Algee and you are the most beautiful human I ever seen in my life"

"Nice to meet you Algee and thank you" she says with a straight face. "What is a beautiful woman like you doing sitting by yourself" I asked. "Writing a paper anymore questions" she asked looking up from her laptop. "Actually I was wondering if you were free tonight me and a few of my friends are having a little kickback and I was wondering if you would come kick it with me"

"Yeah that's gonna be a negative I have something to do" she says. She is deadass turning me down. I look over at the table and saw Keith walking our way with a goofy grin on his face. "What's up Yn I see you met my friend Algee. My bad Al I forgot to tell you this is my friend Yn I met her while filming Tales" he explains.

This nigga is full of shit. "Really Keith" I said. "Hey Yn we still on for that date tonight"

"Yeah of course I'll see you tonight Keith nice meeting you Algee" she says getting up and leaving.

Keith burst into tears. "You know how much I don't like you right now" I said to him. "I'm sorry bruh but at least you tried and I applaud you for it" he says clapping while wiping his tears walking to the table.

"Aye you want her number though" he says as we sat at the table. "Nah I'm good now man"